Page 211 of 501 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 10010

Thread: It Starts Now: Volume Five - 2013 Lollapalooza Headliner

1. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "It Starts Now: Volume Five - 2013..." #4201
    OH GO[O]D[O]

dat avatar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by alady
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    nik clicking on something inadvertently? I don't believe it.

2. Posted in reply to El Goodo's post starting "Learned this the hard way in the 9th..." #4202
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkirkpatrick View Post
    oh it's hard to do live. you turn that knob 1 degree of rotation too far and your pyramid explodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Goodo View Post
    Learned this the hard way in the 9th grade.
    /thread

/subforum, really

Originally Posted by Driftwood
    Sicktobe's boyfriend is hardly ugly.

Originally Posted by nanatod
    I'll offer $10, because even though I've heard of the Knife, I'm not the least bit familiar with the music, and because L&OSVU and CSI are reruns tomorrow night, so I won't be missing any new episodes of the shows.

3. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "/thread /subforum, really" #4203
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBird11 View Post
    /thread

/subforum, really
    my life is such that i only understand things that are happening when redacted.

i had no idea what goodo was talking about 3 hours ago.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    Adjective, or verb, often used to describe people with swagger. If you are getting ratchet, it means you are doing something crazy. People who get ratchet would typically have swagger as well. Also, you can be ratchet. Anybody associated with getting ratchet or being ratchet probably knows a thing or two about havin a good time.
    were gettin' ratchet this weekend. im so ratchet. let's get ratchet

4. Posted in reply to Sk8guyj18's post starting "dude, they press buttons. literally,..." #4204
    Lolla Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8guyj18 View Post
    dude, they press buttons. literally, that's it. i don't like RHCP that much, and they may suck live, but i have 100x more respect for them because they play actual instruments...

if you're going to praise EDM then you may as well stop posting on the board forever.
    Again, you just bring in the aspect of their DJ'ing, you see it as button pushing, but if you've seen the setup of a REAL edm artist, its not button pushing, sure, you can have your view, im just sayin its not all button pushing if you look at it from a real prespective instead of seeing it at a glance because they dont play instruments live. As a matter of fact, Most EDM artists can play many instruments, so its not that they cant play the instrument, its that the modern day pop and dance music is making money.

5. Posted in reply to Neader's post starting "This is literally all I know about live..." #4205
    Lolla Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Neader View Post
    This is literally all I know about live EDM

Looks like pushing buttons. Probably a lot easier to do live, but that doesn't mean it's easier to create.
    This is the point im trying to make, Sure, live its button pushing, ill admit that much, but if you take the time to create it, and acctaully do a good job at it to make it sound good, thats why i like it. But again, alot of people critize because to them, they look at their live preformences instead of the actual aspect of them making it.

6. Posted in reply to johnd12751's post starting "What does everyone think about Boys..." #4206
    Lolla Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by johnd12751 View Post
    What does everyone think about Boys Noize closing the North stage? Just a thought
    They are not popular enough to even close perrys, so no.

7. Posted in reply to EthansInControl's post starting "This is the point im trying to make,..." #4207
    Quote Originally Posted by EthansInControl View Post
    its not all button pushing
    Quote Originally Posted by EthansInControl View Post
    its button pushing
    SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE, BITCHES

8. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "It Starts Now: Volume Five - 2013..." #4208
    At least his bad grammar stays consistent.

9. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "It Starts Now: Volume Five - 2013..." #4209

Maybe he can play Perry's?

10. Posted in reply to sleeping's post starting "http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii57..." #4210
    Lolla Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping View Post
    Live Prefromences are.
    Producing is not.
    there is a diffrence

11. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "It Starts Now: Volume Five - 2013..." #4211
    What's a prefromence?

12. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "It Starts Now: Volume Five - 2013..." #4212
    Its like i always say, "You gotta push buttons before you can push buttons."

And lets not forget about the strategic knob turning in live profromences.

13. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "It Starts Now: Volume Five - 2013..." #4213
    If you don't like the music, don't see them perform. There are many other bands for you all to see. I just don't get it.

14. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "It Starts Now: Volume Five - 2013..." #4214
    Whatever you say OAR, Dave Matthews Band, Wiz Khalifah & Mac Miller and Dispatch.

Originally Posted by Driftwood
    Sicktobe's boyfriend is hardly ugly.

Originally Posted by nanatod
    I'll offer $10, because even though I've heard of the Knife, I'm not the least bit familiar with the music, and because L&OSVU and CSI are reruns tomorrow night, so I won't be missing any new episodes of the shows.

15. Posted in reply to xparker's post starting "http://youtu.be/jnrrHfSYoi4 Maybe he..." #4215
    Quote Originally Posted by xparker View Post

Maybe he can play Perry's?
    Would not be the first professional skater that Lolla booked.

Originally Posted by symbionese
    you're the pied piper of pedestrianism.

16. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post starting "Would not be the first professional..." #4216
    Quote Originally Posted by k2boarder36 View Post
    Would not be the first professional skater that Lolla booked.
    Who else?

17. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "Whatever you say OAR, Dave Matthews..." #4217
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBird11 View Post
    Whatever you say OAR, Dave Matthews Band, Wiz Khalifah & Mac Miller and Dispatch.
    way to try and sneak Wiz in there.

Originally Posted by MadBird11
    Normally you have to have a post about valium being available in Oslo to bring threads like this back from the dead.

18. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "It Starts Now: Volume Five - 2013..." #4218
    Lolla Fan
    So, you guys are saying Daft Punk will be there. Awesome.

19. Posted in reply to rosettastoned462's post starting "Its like i always say, "You gotta push..." #4219
    Quote Originally Posted by rosettastoned462 View Post
    And lets not forget about the strategic knob turning in live profromences.
    That happens in the audience, not onstage.
    SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE, BITCHES

20. Posted in reply to vargo05's post starting "So, you guys are saying Daft Punk will..." #4220
    Quote Originally Posted by vargo05 View Post
    So, you guys are saying Daft Punk will be there. Awesome.
    pluck this string.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    Adjective, or verb, often used to describe people with swagger. If you are getting ratchet, it means you are doing something crazy. People who get ratchet would typically have swagger as well. Also, you can be ratchet. Anybody associated with getting ratchet or being ratchet probably knows a thing or two about havin a good time.
    were gettin' ratchet this weekend. im so ratchet. let's get ratchet