Page 206 of 206 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206
Results 4,101 to 4,112 of 4112

Thread: Coachella 2012 Webcast Thread

1. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "Coachella 2012 Webcast Thread" #4101
    ^ Agreed.

I could probably figure this out by looking at the schedule, but most of these streams are only 45-50 minute sets. Is that the average set length at Coachella? The long sets is definitely something Bonnaroo has going for it (though I am ADHD, and there are quite a few bands I would be happy with only getting a 45 minute set).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by symbionese
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    you're the pied piper of pedestrianism.

2. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "Coachella 2012 Webcast Thread" #4102
    Watching the full Dre and Snoop replay for the first time

3. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "Coachella 2012 Webcast Thread" #4103
    God damn Dre is even more ripped than Wretched.

4. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "God damn Dre is even more ripped than..." #4104
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    Dre's arms are insane

5. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "Coachella 2012 Webcast Thread" #4105
    So is Tupac

Originally Posted by symbionese
    you're the pied piper of pedestrianism.

6. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "God damn Dre is even more ripped than..." #4106
    What was so bad about the Hives' banter? I remember the banter being the most amusing part of the set when I saw them.

Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    mind of a bear

7. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "Coachella 2012 Webcast Thread" #4107
    DO YOU LOVE ME? TELL ME YOU LOVE ME COACHELLA! THANK YOU< BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW, I LOVE YOU JSUT A LITTLE BIT MORE!

it pretty much went on like that for the duration.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    Adjective, or verb, often used to describe people with swagger. If you are getting ratchet, it means you are doing something crazy. People who get ratchet would typically have swagger as well. Also, you can be ratchet. Anybody associated with getting ratchet or being ratchet probably knows a thing or two about havin a good time.
    were gettin' ratchet this weekend. im so ratchet. let's get ratchet

8. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "Coachella 2012 Webcast Thread" #4108
    Just to be clear I loved the banter from the lead singer of The Hives.

9. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "Coachella 2012 Webcast Thread" #4109
    The banter is the main reason I don't care for the Hives live at all. Might be amusing between one song, but after almost every song gets pretty old.

10. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "Coachella 2012 Webcast Thread" #4110
    yeah it was pretty repetitive and obvious.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    Adjective, or verb, often used to describe people with swagger. If you are getting ratchet, it means you are doing something crazy. People who get ratchet would typically have swagger as well. Also, you can be ratchet. Anybody associated with getting ratchet or being ratchet probably knows a thing or two about havin a good time.
    were gettin' ratchet this weekend. im so ratchet. let's get ratchet

11. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "Coachella 2012 Webcast Thread" #4111
    That was what made it kind of funny. I was like is this dude for real?

Weekend 2 is kinda the redheaded stepchild huh?
    mind of a bear

12. Posted in reply to alady's post starting "That was what made it kind of funny. I..." #4112
    Quote Originally Posted by alady View Post
    That was what made it kind of funny. I was like is this dude for real?

Weekend 2 is kinda the redheaded stepchild huh?
    It sure seems that way