Page 57 of 375 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 7492

Thread: Bonnaroo 2013

1. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1121
    I was at a dark place in my life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "Here at Neader's Bistro, we throw out terms like 'breakfast' or 'lunch' in favor for a single, four-pound pile of foodstuffs. Serving only from 7PM to 8PM, customers must form a line nine hours in advance in order to later convince themselves our food was the best food they've ever had and totally worth it."

2. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1122
    i think that's just Detroit in general...

Originally Posted by RHCPfan
    I'm not sure if a Crocs enthusiast should be giving fashion advice to 2 year olds.

3. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1123
    the south is strong with this one...

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    Adjective, or verb, often used to describe people with swagger. If you are getting ratchet, it means you are doing something crazy. People who get ratchet would typically have swagger as well. Also, you can be ratchet. Anybody associated with getting ratchet or being ratchet probably knows a thing or two about havin a good time.
    were gettin' ratchet this weekend. im so ratchet. let's get ratchet

4. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1124
    This lineup is getting harder and harder to contemplate missing by the day. Maybe I'll solo trip it.

Originally Posted by symbionese
    you're the pied piper of pedestrianism.

5. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1125
    Roo isn't going to be better than Coachella this year is it?

I just committed to Coachella.

6. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1126
    Now Roo will be better than Coachella.
    Life is life. There are ups and downs. They will give an eight-year-old the best pumpkin at any given time and you just have to be prepared for these types of things.

7. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1127
    i have come to the conclusion that the macca 'confirmation' is bullshit. not saying he's not playing, but i don't think it's any more of a lock than it was 3 days ago.

Adjective, or verb, often used to describe people with swagger. If you are getting ratchet, it means you are doing something crazy. People who get ratchet would typically have swagger as well. Also, you can be ratchet. Anybody associated with getting ratchet or being ratchet probably knows a thing or two about havin a good time.

8. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1128
    Does that eliminate Bjork as well?

Honestly, I can't think of a more perfect act that has yet to be booked (at least I don't think she's ever been booked) for Bonnaroo. Something both hippies and hipsters can get behind.

Or yet, maybe I can. And that act is Portishead.
    Last edited by k2boarder36; 01-18-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Originally Posted by symbionese
    you're the pied piper of pedestrianism.

9. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1129
    hippies like portishead?

anyway no, after a thorough investigation the bjork rumor is not connected to the macca rumor.

10. Posted in reply to nikkirkpatrick's post starting "i have come to the conclusion that the..." #1130
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkirkpatrick View Post
    i have come to the conclusion that the macca 'confirmation' is bullshit. not saying he's not playing, but i don't think it's any more of a lock than it was 3 days ago.
    What's making you doubt the 'confirmation,' besides the obvious someone on the internet said it so a ton of skepticism is required?

11. Posted in reply to bqtrain's post starting "What's making you doubt the..." #1131
    Quote Originally Posted by bqtrain View Post
    What's making you doubt the 'confirmation,' besides the obvious someone on the internet said it so a ton of skepticism is required?

this was the explanation pm'd to me by the guy who made the confirmation. it was also 'corroborated' second hand byanother longtime poster on the same day.

the guy that claims the info posts on inforoo and the coachella board. he has been leaking info from private oachella board groups on inforoo all year to build up credibility, then he just happns to fall ass backward into a confirmation for the biggest get on the festival circuit in a year when that act is already rumored.

fits together too nicely. in my opinion it is a planned troll.
    Last edited by nikkirkpatrick; 01-18-2013 at 01:02 PM.

12. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1132
    not to mention no one on inforoo ever knows anything. the pine for the same poster to come back and leak the headliners every year.

13. Posted in reply to nikkirkpatrick's post starting "this was the explanation pm'd to me by..." #1133
    this was the explanation pm'd to me by the guy who made the confirmation. it was also 'corroborated' second hand byanother longtime poster on the same day.

the guy that claims the info posts on inforoo and the coachella board. he has been leaking info from private oachella board groups on inforoo all year to build up credibility, then he just happns to fall ass backward into a confirmation for the biggest get on the festival circuit in a year when that act is already rumored.

Are people on inforoo actually buying that ridiculous story?

14. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1134
    Ridiculous story wasn't posted.

Public view is the guy is an older boarder, and other senior boarders are more or less saying if you don't believe him that's your own fault. So everyone has fallen in line.

Originally Posted by MadBird11
    Is this supposed to be like dance music or something?

15. Posted in reply to nikkirkpatrick's post starting "this was the explanation pm'd to me by..." #1135
    Damn, good detective work.

16. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1136
    I was this close to blowing the whole thing wide open and including bjork in this conspiracy, but it turns out it looks clean.

17. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1137
    looks like someone on Inforoo saw this. didn't post what you said, just that it's here.

18. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1138
    don't you dare do anything to upset Bjork expectations at this point.
    lie if you must.

Originally Posted by RHCPfan
    I'm not sure if a Crocs enthusiast should be giving fashion advice to 2 year olds.

19. Posted in reply to k2boarder36's post "Bonnaroo 2013" #1139
    Supreme Being Krentistthedentist's Avatar
    I hope Bonnaroo is terrible and you all have a miserable time and suffer heat strokes.
    muhfuckas neva loved us.

20. Posted in reply to bqtrain's post starting "looks like someone on Inforoo saw this...." #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by bqtrain View Post
    looks like someone on Inforoo saw this. didn't post what you said, just that it's here.
    probably ed gein.