Page 665 of 666 FirstFirst ... 165565615655663664665666 LastLast
Results 13,281 to 13,300 of 13310

Thread: Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)

1. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13281
    My takeaway from that whole thing was the woman who made a George Michael tribute all about her won all of the major awards.

Tribe was great, though.
    Pray for me/Iím about to hit the Ye button

2. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13282
    Supreme Being
    Tribe, Sturgill, Chance, william bell/clark jr, the morris day part of the prince tribute, and the god only knows-john legend/broadway singer cover were very good

Katy Perry was goofy and that song is bad, Morris/Keys collab was a nightmare from two obviously talented people, the George Michael thing was so fucking stupid and an insult to George Michael, the metallica/lady gaga fiasco was entertaining but obviously not good, the bee gees thing was the worst thing in the history of the grammys and there was a fucking bee gee there who couldve performed wtf.

i just watched the beyonce and orange sam smith performance

beyonce was kinda boring and boy is that orange sam smith uninteresting and that song is ultra creepy

3. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13283
    this bruno slander is not going to be tolerated

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I am a peaceful poster so don't troll me.

4. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13284
    What was that Keith Urban/Carrie Underwood song they did? I kinda liked it, sounded like 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough'.

Yeah, that Bee Gees tribute had me going, "isn't this show long enough already?!"
    As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart.

5. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13285
    eagles of death metal hbo documentary premieres tonight.

6. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13286
    can we talk about Apple's first tv show? it is a shark-tank-for-apps program called Planet of the Apps. the tech people choosing which apps to fund are referred to as the “most culturally influential entrepreneurs” and they are: Gwenyth Paltrow, will.i.am, Gary Vaynerchuck, and Jessica Alba.

the contestants have 60 seconds to pitch their app while riding down an escalator(?).

i implore you to watch the promo

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

7. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13287
    "I have that gut"

8. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13288
    I think the only successful app from Shark Tank (who declined a $3M offer) was Coffee Meets Bagel. Every other app pitched on Shark Tank has pretty much been denied over so I don't know how this show will pan out.

"And we're the eBay for the Snapchat generation."

Oh.
    11/9 - Nicolas Jaar | 11/14 - Seu Jorge Life Aquatic Sessions

9. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13289
    The final season of Review starts on March 16th on Comedy Central
    Last edited by MookieDaddy; 02-16-2017 at 01:45 PM.

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

10. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post starting "The final season of Review starts on..." #13290
    Quote Originally Posted by MookieDaddy View Post
    The final season of Review starts on March 16th on Comedy Central
    fuck yes

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    What's the street date on that Whopperrito?

11. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13291
    oh wow. I totally forgot it was returning at all
    If Iím going to be in the paper, Iíd at least like them to say I actually made it, even though I got in trouble and everything.

12. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13292
    Legion is so great. Crazy that a show could have me putting up with commercials to watch it live in 2k17, but yeah.
    On a fast track to half sane.

13. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13293
    crap forgot that was on last night.

i binged on all the released episodes of Taboo so far and goddamn that show is batshit.

14. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13294
    i hate that some of my friends watch the stupid bill maher show and after this weekend i hate it even more

oh great top of the page

15. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13295
    I need to watch that stupid episode.

I do like lasers.

Originally Posted by Wyoming
    The one act I like - shit - shit - shit -shit -shit - shit - shit

16. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13296
    I tried to sit through it - only highlight was Larry Wilmore telling him to fuck off twice. Otherwise Maher just sat there with a stupid grin on his face.

17. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13297
    after the troll, telling a story, refused to refer to a transgender person from the story by her preferred pronoun, he went on to say she shouldnt be able to use the women's bathroom because you need to think of the women and children, and maher said "that's not unreasonable"

fuck him for that and giving that asshole a wider platform anyway.

oh great top of the page

18. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13298
    Supreme Being SicktoBpopcrapfanmistaken's Avatar
    Do you know when the new season of House of Cards starts?
    Hey, Im just trying to feed my multiple music personalities!

Upcoming shows:Cold Cave-B.Pelletier-Hard Skin-Operators--Regina Spektor-Julien Clerc-JP Ferland-Bruel-Roger Waters
    Best shows:K.Bush-Muse--NickCave-NIN-Stones-GY!BE-QOTSA-Angra-BeachBoys-CatStevens-AF-ArcticMonkeys-TheBoss-L.Cohen-KillingJoke-Blur-Stranglers-MSP-TVOTR-Kadebostany

Must-see acts:JohnFoxx-Spiritualized-Scorpions-Spoon-Gotye-S&G-TheCoral-Stereolab-DeadcanDance-R.E.M-BlueAngelLounge-VanPoehl
    My #1 miss:
    BOWIE-

19. Posted in reply to scoots's post starting "I tried to sit through it - only..." #13299
    Quote Originally Posted by scoots View Post
    Otherwise Maher just sat there with a stupid grin on his face.
    Isn't that him most of the time?

20. Posted in reply to oshoney's post "Boob Tube (No Spoilers!)" #13300
    honestly can't tell if you're fucking around with this milo trash now but it's embarassing

oh great top of the page