Page 950 of 977 FirstFirst ... 450850900940948949950951952960 ... LastLast
Results 18,981 to 19,000 of 19522

Thread: A Reasonable and Sensible Political Discussion

1. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "seems like he's withdrawing because..." #18981
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    seems like he's withdrawing because republicans dont like that he's for more legal immigration?

also this was absurd:

Democrats on the panel who oppose Puzder are vowing to show racy images of bikini-clad models eating hamburgers that appeared in television commercials run by his restaurant chains. His supporters are planning to eat biscuits from Hardee’s — one of Puzder’s burger chains — for breakfast while tracking the hearing from a makeshift war room.
    Someone's quoted somewhere saying he's "tired of abuse", whatever that means.

Surprised he wasn't universally acclaimed by the right, he's about reducing minimum wage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by alady
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

2. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18982
    I doubt the administration even has a full fledged backup plan.

Chris Christie is in NJ staring at his phone. Waiting.

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

3. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18983
    Supreme Being
    Man whoever it is I really just need them to get someone into that position.

4. Posted in reply to scoots's post starting "I doubt the administration even has a..." #18984
    Quote Originally Posted by scoots View Post
    I doubt the administration even has a full fledged backup plan.

Chris Christie is in NJ staring at his phone. Waiting.
    I was thinking Newt but same difference at this point

5. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18985
    I think the domestic assault allegations are why at least 4 Republicans in the Senate came our against him. It wasn't his positions on immigration.

6. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18986
    Can't wait for Trumps twitter rant about how Pudzer was " treated so unfairly"

7. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "I think the domestic assault..." #18987
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    I think the domestic assault allegations are why at least 4 Republicans in the Senate came our against him.
    nah they don't care about that

they're more upset he had an undocumented immigrant working for him

Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4
    I am a peaceful poster so don't troll me.

8. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18988
    bye bye Carl's Sr.
    Agave Maria

9. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18989
    Lolla God
    It's coming out today that ally countries have intercepted communication between Trump's advisors and Russia. Eichenwald even said some have been recorded.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/s...61768956149764

we got daily information coming out at this point. I'm only expecting more bombshells

10. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18990
    Please let there be Trump on those recordings.....
    Was that meant as irony, post-irony, sincerity, sarcasm, or sudden realization?

11. Posted in reply to LoT183's post starting "It's coming out today that ally..." #18991
    Quote Originally Posted by LoT183 View Post
    It's coming out today that ally countries have intercepted communication between Trump's advisors and Russia. Eichenwald even said some have been recorded.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/s...61768956149764

we got daily information coming out at this point. I'm only expecting more bombshells
    President Pence by the end of the year

Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo
    you've definitely been listening to araabmuzik

Originally Posted by MadBird11
    Cite yr sources

Or maybe don't cause we're in Trump's America

12. Posted in reply to Nile19's post starting "President Pence by the end of the year" #18992
    Quote Originally Posted by Nile19 View Post
    President Pence by the end of the year
    Yup.

And his VP choice will be crucial.

Hopefully Pence picks a moderate.
    "If there was a Mt. Rushmore of the Lollaboard, Raylan would be 3 of the 4 heads and the other head would be the winner of a Bracket competition"
    - Jesus Christ

13. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18993
    Not a joke: American Horror Story season 7 will be based on the 2016 presidential election.

14. Posted in reply to thombjorke.'s post starting "Not a joke: American Horror Story..." #18994
    Quote Originally Posted by thombjorke. View Post
    Not a joke: American Horror Story season 7 will be based on the 2016 presidential election.
    Cool.

Any creative casting choices?
    "If there was a Mt. Rushmore of the Lollaboard, Raylan would be 3 of the 4 heads and the other head would be the winner of a Bracket competition"
    - Jesus Christ

15. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18995
    reminder to never like a politician no matter how charming they appear

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

16. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18996
    wow
    On a fast track to half sane.

17. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18997
    So I guess that's another vote for Nick Cave in the poll

18. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18998
    the montage of stephen miller student government videos is a pretty good pick-me-up in a very masochistic sorta way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.461a55e468b8

19. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #18999
    Oh my god is anyone listening to this presser?

Oh my god.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    I do like lasers.

Originally Posted by Wyoming
    The one act I like - shit - shit - shit -shit -shit - shit - shit

20. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #19000
    tell me more!
    "eat shit- 20 trillion flies can't be wrong!"