Page 951 of 984 FirstFirst ... 451851901941949950951952953961 ... LastLast
Results 19,001 to 19,020 of 19678

Thread: A Reasonable and Sensible Political Discussion

1. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #19001
    It is just pure insanity.

He is still talking about Hillary and the debates in response to like, every (completely unrelated) question.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I do like lasers.

Originally Posted by Wyoming
    The one act I like - shit - shit - shit -shit -shit - shit - shit

2. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #19002
    “we had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban” - donald trump

im not watching but my twitter is blowing up

some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

3. Posted in reply to alady's post starting "It is just pure insanity. He is..." #19003
    Quote Originally Posted by alady View Post
    It is just pure insanity.

He is still talking about Hillary and the debates in response to like, every (completely unrelated) question.
    Hey he's gonna talk about Chicago now!

Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo
    I have conflicts at a festival with a lineup I hate.

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

4. Posted in reply to alady's post starting "Oh my god is anyone listening to this..." #19004
    Quote Originally Posted by alady View Post
    Oh my god is anyone listening to this presser?

Oh my god.
    He got the African-American, the Hispanic, and the woman vote!

5. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #19005
    Do you wanna set up the meeting?? Are they friends of yours?

6. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #19006
    (all black ppl know each other)

I do like lasers.

Originally Posted by Wyoming
    The one act I like - shit - shit - shit -shit -shit - shit - shit

7. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #19007
    He's down to 39% approval in the new Pew poll.

8. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #19008
    Lolla God
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    He's down to 39% approval in the new Pew poll.
    fake polls.

9. Posted in reply to venom3's post starting "fake polls." #19009
    Being in the high 30's isn't necessarily bad for Trump. That means he's still maintaining his base, and the establishment Republicans who don't approve of him now will still vote for him in 2020.

10. Posted in reply to dij22's post starting "Being in the high 30's isn't..." #19010
    Quote Originally Posted by dij22 View Post
    Being in the high 30's isn't necessarily bad for Trump.
    (we're still not even a month into his presidency)

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

11. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post starting "(we're still not even a month into his..." #19011
    Quote Originally Posted by MookieDaddy View Post
    (we're still not even a month into his presidency)
    People didn't "approve" of him in November and they still voted for him, so his approval rating won't really excite me unless it starts reaching GWB late-Iraq War levels.

I also think people are generally unwilling to consider the possibility that his approval rating goes up once Gorsuch gets confirmed and once more traditional conservative policies start getting implemented.
    Last edited by dij22; 02-16-2017 at 03:26 PM.

12. Posted in reply to dij22's post starting "People didn't "approve" of him in..." #19012
    People didn't "approve" of him in November and they still voted for him, so his approval rating won't really excite me unless it starts reaching GWB Iraq War levels.
    ~25%, for those who didn't already know. Truman had the lowest at 22%.
    SEGALL/MOOTHART 2016

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    You're right. Someone COULD murder Thissy, drive it to Chicago, and throw his flaccid corpse over the gates of Riot Fest. In that scenario you are correct, Thissy could be seen dead at Riot Fest.

Originally Posted by Byrone
    Dude shut the fuck up about jackets all of you

13. Posted in reply to dij22's post starting "People didn't "approve" of him in..." #19013
    People didn't "approve" of him in November and they still voted for him, so his approval rating won't really excite me unless it starts reaching GWB late-Iraq War levels.

I also think people are generally unwilling to consider the possibility that his approval rating goes up once Gorsuch gets confirmed and once more traditional conservative policies start getting implemented.
    It just did. W's fluctuated between 29-40% post Iraq disaster

Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113
    if there's two things i know, it's butts and rock n roll

Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    I'd like to ban the use of the word "lit"

14. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #19014
    I get that he's an especially polarizing president, but those numbers are horseshit, particularly this early in a presidency. And it's still trending downward.

Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

15. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #19015
    None of this matters until he somehow pisses off Republican senators and congressman, because until then they're willing to put up with it as long as he signs off on their bullshit. So basically 2018 is the earliest I could see anything in terms of impeachment proceedings, and even then it's kind of unlikely. This is going to get more trainwrecky, but Republicans are super comfortable pretending the outside noise doesn't exist.

Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

16. Posted in reply to scoots's post starting "None of this matters until he somehow..." #19016
    Quote Originally Posted by scoots View Post
    None of this matters until he somehow pisses off Republican senators and congressman, because until then they're willing to put up with it as long as he signs off on their bullshit. So basically 2018 is the earliest I could see anything in terms of impeachment proceedings, and even then it's kind of unlikely. This is going to get more trainwrecky, but Republicans are super comfortable pretending the outside noise doesn't exist.
    Maybe I'm naive, but I believe there are a significant number of GOP Senators and House members who are waiting for concrete evidence similar to what the Feds want prior to an indictment (which iirc they have a 98% conviction rate?). That way they have him dead to rights and America (outside of alt right nuts) cannot claim this is a witch hunt and they won't suffer during their re-election bids. Just my guess.

17. Posted in reply to Audiobully's post starting "Maybe I'm naive, but I believe there..." #19017
    Quote Originally Posted by Audiobully View Post
    Maybe I'm naive, but I believe there are a significant number of GOP Senators and House members who are waiting for concrete evidence similar to what the Feds want prior to an indictment (which iirc they have a 98% conviction rate?). That way they have him dead to rights and America (outside of alt right nuts) cannot claim this is a witch hunt and they won't suffer during their re-election bids. Just my guess.
    These are the same idiots who had 6 years to figure out an alternative to Obamacare and couldn't tho

18. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #19018
    I have zero faith in the Republicans to ever do the right thing
    Also

“Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn denied to FBI agents in an interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States before President Trump took office, contradicting the contents of intercepted communications collected by intelligence agencies,” the Washington Post reports.

“The Jan. 24 interview potentially puts Flynn in legal jeopardy, as lying to the FBI is a felony, but any decision to prosecute would ultimately lie with the Justice Department.”

And of course Sessions won't prosecute Flynn

19. Posted in reply to xamnamxam's post "A Reasonable and Sensible Political..." #19019
    http://maketrumptweetseightagain.com/

Also, you all seem to forget politics is indeed a Game Of Thrones. Yeah, Paul Ryan would HAAAATE to get enough evidence to expel Pence and Trump and then become the President.

20. Posted in reply to Audiobully's post starting "http://maketrumptweetseightagain.com/ ..." #19020
    Quote Originally Posted by Audiobully View Post
    http://maketrumptweetseightagain.com/

Also, you all seem to forget politics is indeed a Game Of Thrones. Yeah, Paul Ryan would HAAAATE to get enough evidence to expel Pence and Trump and then become the President.
    Yeah. If he could get Pence out before Pence picked a new VP.
    "If there was a Mt. Rushmore of the Lollaboard, Raylan would be 3 of the 4 heads and the other head would be the winner of a Bracket competition"
    - Jesus Christ