Page 935 of 941 FirstFirst ... 435835885925933934935936937 ... LastLast
Results 18,681 to 18,700 of 18811

Thread: a completely unrelated series of thoughts (The Sequel!)

1. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "is anyone else having a problem where..." #18681
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    is anyone else having a problem where when you first click on the lollaboard tab and then go to click on a link, a spam window pops up in a new tab?
    I've had this happen like twice but it was a year+ ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "is anyone else having a problem where..." #18682
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    is anyone else having a problem where when you first click on the lollaboard tab and then go to click on a link, a spam window pops up in a new tab?
    Yes. On all browsers. Only the lollaboard

3. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18683
    I don't get any pop ups. Scan yo shit.
    GFYS

4. Posted in reply to stelles75's post starting "I don't get any pop ups. Scan yo shit." #18684
    Quote Originally Posted by stelles75 View Post
    I don't get any pop ups. Scan yo shit.
    I think it was on my phone fwiw but that may be misremembering.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

5. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18685
    Happens occasionally on my phone. Firestone something or other.

Originally Posted by alady
    I saw the Avett Brothers at the airport yesterday but did not say hello.

6. Posted in reply to ten15SaturdayNight's post starting "Happens occasionally on my phone...." #18686
    Quote Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight View Post
    Happens occasionally on my phone. Firestone something or other.
    Ayyyy we infiltrated the Lollaboard!

Originally Posted by The Facts
    What does the girl think about Car Seat Headrest

Originally Posted by scoots
    "Neader's going to lasagna this girl he met at a Best Buy shopping for sound bars."

7. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18687
    maybe advertising is their only way of managing funds for this place anymore

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

8. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18688
    Phones get malware, too.
    GFYS

9. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18689
    On Tuesday one of my friend's was out at a dive bar we used to spend way too much time at. The next morning the bar tender was found after being stabbed to death in the parking lot. She was the daughter of one of my high school teachers and was just 24. Apparently it was the lowly bouncer who did it. I hate this world.

10. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18690
    Jesus. That's awful.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    I do like lasers.

Originally Posted by Wyoming
    The one act I like - shit - shit - shit -shit -shit - shit - shit

11. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18691
    what the fuck

some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

12. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "what the fuck" #18692
    Supreme Being SicktoBpopcrapfanmistaken's Avatar
    Hey, Im just trying to feed my multiple music personalities!

Upcoming shows:Julien Clerc-Bruel-Paul-Oakenfold-FleetFoxes-Scorpions-Roger Waters
    Best shows:K.Bush-Muse--NickCave-NIN-Stones-GY!BE-QOTSA-Angra-BeachBoys-CatStevens-AF-ArcticMonkeys-TheBoss-L.Cohen-KillingJoke-Blur-Stranglers-MSP-TVOTR-Kadebostany

Must-see acts:JohnFoxx-Spiritualized-Spoon-Gotye-S&G-TheCoral-Stereolab-DeadcanDance-R.E.M-BlueAngelLounge-VanPoehl
    My #1 miss:
    BOWIE-

13. Posted in reply to Unlikely Japan's post starting "On Tuesday one of my friend's was out..." #18693
    Supreme Being Mickey Pigknuckles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlikely Japan View Post
    On Tuesday one of my friend's was out at a dive bar we used to spend way too much time at. The next morning the bar tender was found after being stabbed to death in the parking lot. She was the daughter of one of my high school teachers and was just 24. Apparently it was the lowly bouncer who did it. I hate this world.
    Some of my friends frequent that bar. I've never been there. Very sad.

14. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18694
    Supreme Being IAmScareMongering's Avatar
    The spam links are making this unusable.
    Last edited by IAmScareMongering; 04-22-2017 at 11:47 AM.

I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG

15. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18695
    yeah it's now happening on my work computer, home computer, and phone. truly think some sort of check should be done on the board's end. no problems on any other site.

oh great top of the page

16. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18696
    what are these spam links???

i don't see anything

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    What's the street date on that Whopperrito?

17. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18697
    Yeah I'm not seeing anything on mobile or desktop
    11/9 - Nicolas Jaar | 11/14 - Seu Jorge Life Aquatic Sessions

18. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18698
    Lolla God
    I was getting them on my home laptop. Doesn't seem to happen on mobile or my work laptop. Doesn't happen for other sites

19. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18699
    when you first go to the board, any link you click (to open a thread or whatever) opens up some spam in a new tab. it happens to me for the first 3-4 clicks on any links and then it stops happening until the next time i close the board and come back to it later.

it's happening to me in safari and chrome on mac and iphone now.

oh great top of the page

20. Posted in reply to carligula's post "a completely unrelated series of..." #18700
    I've notified the powers that be.