Page 2632 of 2632 FirstFirst ... 16322132253225822622263026312632
Results 52,621 to 52,633 of 52633

Thread: upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)

1. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "I noticed they did a balcony tier for..." #52621
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    I noticed they did a balcony tier for Slowdive as well.
    Speaking of which if anyone wants to go to this still they've only got 60 tickets total left so yeah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by alady
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

2. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #52622
    As of now Radio Dept is not on Jukely

3. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "As of now Radio Dept is not on Jukely :(" #52623
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    As of now Radio Dept is not on Jukely
    Tickets are only $15 and their last tour was cut short because of poor sales. This is one show I'm happy to pay for

4. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "I read somewhere that they're Japanese?..." #52624
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBird11 View Post
    I read somewhere that they're Japanese? Are they important or something I should've listened to by now? Help a dude out
    They are indeed Japanese. If you like loud post-rock type stuff (Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, Godspeed), give them a try. I saw them with Shellac last year, they were pretty good.
    As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart.

5. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "I read somewhere that they're Japanese?..." #52625
    I read somewhere that they're Japanese? Are they important or something I should've listened to by now? Help a dude out
    yeah. i got into them because they were doing post-rock and were on the same record label as explosions in the sky back in the early days (think they're both probably still on the same label now). their early records were awesome post rock. admittedly not as familiar with their new stuff, but i bet they're solid live. have always missed them so hope i can check this out.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

6. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #52626

http://link.strobelabs.com/wf/click?...BXPCmH9IsTk-3D
    Was that meant as irony, post-irony, sincerity, sarcasm, or sudden realization?

7. Posted in reply to Unlikely Japan's post starting "Tickets are only $15 and their last..." #52627
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlikely Japan View Post
    Tickets are only $15 and their last tour was cut short because of poor sales. This is one show I'm happy to pay for
    LA sold out, got moved to a bigger venue, and sold out again.

Chicagoans are the worst.
    "Do you think suːfjɑːn stivɛns will play θŠliə hɑːl?"

8. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "Nah you're important around here. Chin..." #52628
    If you know who Atomic was, you can't be the worst.
    Nice pull. I'll riff on that and add: "If you know who Electric Boogaloo was, you can't be the best."
    Most (((((Huggable)))))
    2nd Place - 2015 Lollaboard Veterans League

9. Posted in reply to venom3's post starting "everything through the first hour or so..." #52629
    Quote Originally Posted by venom3 View Post
    everything through the first hour or so was pretty low-key. "misunderstood" was played the quietest i've ever heard it.
    Wilco performed their own Chicago requiem. SAD.
    Most (((((Huggable)))))
    2nd Place - 2015 Lollaboard Veterans League

10. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #52630
    Why is this Foo Fighters countdown ending at 1:45? Why couldn't they just count down to noon or something?

11. Posted in reply to shalem83's post starting "Why is this Foo Fighters countdown..." #52631
    Quote Originally Posted by shalem83 View Post
    Why is this Foo Fighters countdown ending at 1:45? Why couldn't they just count down to noon or something?
    They're playing a british secret show tonight and announcing their Glasto appearance.

12. Posted in reply to hux90's post starting "They're playing a british secret show..." #52632
    Quote Originally Posted by hux90 View Post
    They're playing a british secret show tonight and announcing their Glasto appearance.
    Thank you, I can stop paying attention now.

13. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "yeah. i got into them because they were..." #52633
    Quote Originally Posted by zircona1 View Post
    They are indeed Japanese. If you like loud post-rock type stuff (Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, Godspeed), give them a try. I saw them with Shellac last year, they were pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    yeah. i got into them because they were doing post-rock and were on the same record label as explosions in the sky back in the early days (think they're both probably still on the same label now). their early records were awesome post rock. admittedly not as familiar with their new stuff, but i bet they're solid live. have always missed them so hope i can check this out.
    Oh neat! I haven't heard anything about them but I did see a bunch of you RSVP'ing on facebook and I do like post-rock. I think I might be in St. Louis when they play here though. Is there an album I should start with?

Originally Posted by alady
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.