Page 2774 of 2794 FirstFirst ... 17742274267427242764277227732774277527762784 ... LastLast
Results 55,461 to 55,480 of 55878

Thread: upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)

1. Posted in reply to LoT183's post starting "im going to a free festival dedicated..." #55461
    Lolla God
    Quote Originally Posted by LoT183 View Post
    im going to a free festival dedicated to harris whittels today (organized by his sister) that has a Phish cover band and some comedians and I'm pretty excited about it tbh
    This was great. I put $30 into a raffle they did because it went into a scholarship in Harris's name and I won the grand prize, a year membership to this venue they opened in honor of Harris here along with a discount on drinks for that year. I talked to his sister after winning and she asked at first if I was just there for the Phish cover band and I told her I was there because of Harris and she told me she was really happy I was the one to win and it kind of made my life.

Good times. Im planning to go to that venue tomorrow and beyond that as much as possible, it's been on my list but I've been so ridiculously busy since moving here
    Last edited by LoT183; 04-20-2017 at 10:30 PM.

2. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55462
    !!!!
    SEGALL/MOOTHART 2016

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    You're right. Someone COULD murder Thissy, drive it to Chicago, and throw his flaccid corpse over the gates of Riot Fest. In that scenario you are correct, Thissy could be seen dead at Riot Fest.

Originally Posted by Byrone
    Dude shut the fuck up about jackets all of you

3. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55463
    11am-2pm central is when Vans will send out the emails.

Source: rise against fb page
    11/9 - Nicolas Jaar | 11/14 - Seu Jorge Life Aquatic Sessions

4. Posted in reply to LoT183's post starting "This was great. I put $30 into a raffle..." #55464
    This was great. I put $30 into a raffle they did because it went into a scholarship in Harris's name and I won the grand prize, a year membership to this venue they opened in honor of Harris here along with a discount on drinks for that year. I talked to his sister after winning and she asked at first if I was just there for the Phish cover band and I told her I was there because of Harris and she told me she was really happy I was the one to win and it kind of made my life.

Good times. Im planning to go to that venue tomorrow and beyond that as much as possible, it's been on my list but I've been so ridiculously busy since moving here
    this rules

Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4
    I am a peaceful poster so don't troll me.

5. Posted in reply to ua's post starting "11am-2pm central is when Vans will send..." #55465
    Quote Originally Posted by ua View Post
    11am-2pm central is when Vans will send out the emails.

Source: rise against fb page
    Nice.

6. Posted in reply to LoT183's post starting "This was great. I put $30 into a raffle..." #55466
    Who else got a pit ticket for the Chicago Gorillaz show? Decided not to bet on getting something day of since it's a Saturday night, first tour in 7 years,
    and also it's a band I've always wanted to see.

This is fucking awesome. What venue is it?

Originally Posted by alady
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

7. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "Who else got a pit ticket for the..." #55467
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBird11 View Post
    Who else got a pit ticket for the Chicago Gorillaz show? Decided not to bet on getting something day of since it's a Saturday night, first tour in 7 years,
    and also it's a band I've always wanted to see.

cg, isyourbed, thomb, and ua
    Last edited by ua; 04-21-2017 at 09:02 AM.
    11/9 - Nicolas Jaar | 11/14 - Seu Jorge Life Aquatic Sessions

8. Posted in reply to ua's post starting "cg, isyourbed, thomb, and ua" #55468
    Quote Originally Posted by ua View Post
    cg, isyourbed, tomb, and ua
    Neat! For those of you who haven't met me I will be the one drinking beers

9. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "Neat! For those of you who haven't met..." #55469
    Neat! For those of you who haven't met me I will be the one drinking beers
    we have met you before madbird

10. Posted in reply to thombjorke.'s post starting "we have met you before madbird" #55470
    Quote Originally Posted by thombjorke. View Post
    we have met you before madbird
    Unless I was super bombed (always a possibility!) I don't think I've met isyourbed, and I thought you were someone else for a minute based on UA's abbreviation

11. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "Who else got a pit ticket for the..." #55471
    Lolla God

This is fucking awesome. What venue is it?
    It's called The Rec Room, named that because of Parks and Rec. It's mostly comedy stuff but they do a variety of stuff, including live podcasts and sometimes smaller concerts.

I'm hoping I didn't embarrass myself drunk talking to his sister about how great Harris was but it was genuinely pretty heartfelt

I was gonna go today, they have a little happy hour thing and are announcing some of their upcoming shows, but woke up sick and I'm about to leave work early and kind of just want to lay in bed all day. Excited to see what they'll announce though

12. Posted in reply to LoT183's post starting "It's called The Rec Room, named that..." #55472

I'm hoping I didn't embarrass myself drunk talking to his sister about how great Harris was but it was genuinely pretty heartfelt
    As someone who could probably write a book about embarrassing interactions when drunk, I do not think telling someone how much their dead sibling's work has had an effect on you would qualify

13. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55473
    Lolla God
    aww dammit I just remembered theres a free Jandek concert tonight. Not sure I'm gonna be able to peel myself out of bed for it

14. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "As someone who could probably write a..." #55474
    As someone who could probably write a book about embarrassing interactions when drunk
    you never acted as the Groop's sickly wake up call on Thursday of Bonnaroo tho

Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

15. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "Unless I was super bombed (always a..." #55475
    Unless I was super bombed (always a possibility!) I don't think I've met isyourbed, and I thought you were someone else for a minute based on UA's abbreviation
    We haven't met. Lets make it happen at Gorillaz! I'll buy the first round.

16. Posted in reply to WretchedSkye2113's post starting "you never acted as the Groop's sickly..." #55476
    Lolla God
    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113 View Post
    you never acted as the Groop's sickly wake up call on Thursday of Bonnaroo tho
    I was like blackout that wednesday night before too so I don't even know what drunk interactions I had that night. I was seeing people in the Groop the next day that had apparently met me that I had zero recollection of

fun times. learned some lessons on how to go about doing camping fests. turns out they are a bit harder with the worst hangover of your life

17. Posted in reply to LoT183's post starting "I was like blackout that wednesday..." #55477
    I was like blackout that wednesday night before too so I don't even know what drunk interactions I had that night. I was seeing people in the Groop the next day that had apparently met me that I had zero recollection of

fun times. learned some lessons on how to go about doing camping fests. turns out they are a bit harder with the worst hangover of your life
    still one of my favorite board moments. "so who was it that was actually dying this morning?"
    i thought it was wyoming cause he had *loses count* number of bottles of jameson the night before.

i miss grooping. or when bonnaroo was good. or both.

Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

18. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55478
    Lolla God
    its gonna make me super sad if Bonnaroo is never good again and its looking like it might be that way

even if they have a decent lineup they are really terrible at scheduling and picking late night shows and things like that

19. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55479
    Supreme Being
    Huh, trying to buy two Gorillaz tickets and I can't pull two tickets even doing best available.

20. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55480
    Lolla Groupie
    I can't pull up anything for Gorillaz either