Page 2784 of 2784 FirstFirst ... 17842284268427342774278227832784
Results 55,661 to 55,680 of 55680

Thread: upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)

1. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55661
    Supreme Being IAmScareMongering's Avatar
    I know he just sold 600k records but those prices seem ambitious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by zach12
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG

2. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55662
    yeah, when i looked at the shows listed on AXS earlier, the range for one was $39.50-$125.50 and one was $39.50-$99.50.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

oh great top of the page

3. Posted in reply to IAmScareMongering's post starting "I know he just sold 600k records but..." #55663
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmScareMongering View Post
    I know he just sold 600k records but those prices seem ambitious.
    Humble just hit #1 on the Hot 100 and DNA debuted at #4. The tickets will sell.

4. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55664
    it's going to be an instant sellout I think?
    Put some respeck on my name

5. Posted in reply to Krentist's post starting "it's going to be an instant sellout I..." #55665
    Quote Originally Posted by Krentist View Post
    it's going to be an instant sellout I think?
    yes

6. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55666
    Are any of y'all seeing Skepta tonight? Tickets on Stubhub are coming down, but I don't know if I really want to go.
    On a fast track to half sane.

7. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55667
    I want to but I'm too tired so probably not

8. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55668
    I'm going The Revolution cuz Jukely. Otherwise I would go to Skepta.

9. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "I'm going The Revolution cuz Jukely...." #55669
    Supreme Being
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    I'm going The Revolution cuz Jukely. Otherwise I would go to Skepta.
    Totally forgot Skepta was today. :/

10. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55670
    oh hey tico/greg,

Gatecreeper w/ Discarnate, Dethbeds, Sarin
    05.29 at Cobra Lounge

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

11. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55671
    Probs gonna be coming back from Iowa, but I'm interested.
    On a fast track to half sane.

12. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55672
    MSG appear to be teasing paul mccartney 9/15 on their facebook.

i saw an image on live nation chicago's page teasing a show in tinley july 25 with the caption "stay tuned, you'll be amazed..." easily could be read as paul, but tinley seems pretty weird for him?

oh great top of the page

13. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55673
    Live Nation posted this image with the caption: "Stay tuned, you'll be amazed..."

Pretty sure that's Tinley. My best guess is Macca.

14. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55674
    lol how did we make these posts at the same time

oh great top of the page

15. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55675
    Ha!

Macca at Tinley is shitty, I'll probably go though.

16. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55676
    7/25 and 9/15 are kinda far apart though... doesn't he usually only do a few dates at a time? hard to imagine him touring the US for two months straight

17. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55677
    He won't. He will take a break inbetween those dates.

18. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "He won't. He will take a break..." #55678
    I think I would rather pay the extra few hundred dollars to fly and stay in NYC for a couple days than see him in Tinley.

19. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55679
    I'm sorry but music royalty should not have to step foot in the dump of a venue that is tinley park

20. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #55680
    Supreme Being
    guys It's going to be a country package tour Macca is not going to play tinley park.