Page 2600 of 2718 FirstFirst ... 1600210025002550259025982599260026012602261026502700 ... LastLast
Results 51,981 to 52,000 of 54347

Thread: upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)

1. Posted in reply to shalem83's post starting "Metallica June 18 at Soldier Field." #51981
    Supreme Being IAmScareMongering's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shalem83 View Post
    Metallica June 18 at Soldier Field.
    Gah why the hell does everything have to be during that weekend

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by zach12
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG

2. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post starting "Aren't they in Chicago like 10-12 days..." #51982
    Quote Originally Posted by MookieDaddy View Post
    Aren't they in Chicago like 10-12 days before Summerfest starts? I wouldn't be too optimistic about that.
    hardwired...to fly in a plane

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

oh great top of the page

3. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #51983
    pumped that the Metallica show is on a weekend

4. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #51984
    Nick Cave+ Metallica will be a lit weekend

5. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #51985
    Am I gonna be able to cheap out on this week of? Guessing no

Originally Posted by alady
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

6. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "Am I gonna be able to cheap out on this..." #51986
    Supreme Being
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBird11 View Post
    Am I gonna be able to cheap out on this week of? Guessing no
    Not if there's no Milwaukee show and you have people coming down.

7. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #51987
    Gonna be the dad-rockiest Metallica show ever.

I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG

8. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #51988
    Lolla God
    No bay area date plus routing suggests OSL return

9. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "Nick Cave+ Metallica will be a lit..." #51989
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    Nick Cave+ Metallica will be a lit weekend
    It's Iron Maiden on Saturday, Metallica on Sunday in Toronto \m/

10. Posted in reply to The Facts's post starting "No bay area date plus routing suggests..." #51990
    Quote Originally Posted by The Facts View Post
    No bay area date plus routing suggests OSL return
    hmmm

11. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #51991
    I can't believe that's an actual poster. That brings me pain

It's so ugly
    Official Lollaboard Bull

12. Posted in reply to claypoolfan's post starting "https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/1..." #51992
    Quote Originally Posted by claypoolfan View Post
    Can we talk about how goofy the routing of this tour is? Cause it's weird as hell

13. Posted in reply to IAmScareMongering's post starting "Gah why the hell does everything have..." #51993
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmScareMongering View Post
    Gah why the hell does everything have to be during that weekend
    paul simon is better than all of this so idk

What's the street date on that Whopperrito?

14. Posted in reply to goodson's post starting "paul simon is better than all of this..." #51994
    Quote Originally Posted by goodson View Post
    it sounds like it is a goofy paul simon set
    I like this thread because UA is routinely exposed as a fucking moron when it comes to the one thing in life he cares about.

Die.

15. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #51995
    Drifty needs to start a Paul Simon v Nick Cave thread
    Put some respeck on my name

16. Posted in reply to Krentist's post starting "Drifty needs to start a Paul Simon v..." #51996
    Quote Originally Posted by Krentist View Post
    Drifty needs to start a Paul Simon v Nick Cave thread
    Not gonna lie I really enjoyed those threads so I'm just gonna do it

17. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #51997
    Oof that Metallica date is tempting... Was hoping it'd be that Saturday; I'm not sure how feasible it is to keep extending what was supposed to be like a two-day trip.

Originally Posted by Pulp
    SOMEONE DIRECT LINK ME. I CURRENTLY OWN $600-WORTH OF SUFJAN TICKETS. HE WILL FORGIVE ME.

18. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #51998
    Site I'm reading says Gojira is on those last 6 dates as well.

19. Posted in reply to carligula's post "upcoming shows thread (ver 2.0)" #51999
    Supreme Being
    Gojita rule

20. Posted in reply to goodson's post starting "paul simon is better than all of this..." #52000
    Quote Originally Posted by goodson View Post
    That's not even the question for me. I'm taking my mom and stepdad to the US Open which is the same day.