View Poll Results: make sure you get my good side.

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • i have been photographed nude (not having sex) (m)

7 23.33%
  • i have not been photographed nude (m)

16 53.33%
  • i have been filmed having sex (m)

5 16.67%
  • i have not been filmed having sex (m)

17 56.67%
  • i have sexted (m)

15 50.00%
  • i have not sexted (m)

7 23.33%
  • i have been photographed nude (not having sex) (f)

4 13.33%
  • i have not been photographed nude (f)

2 6.67%
  • i have been filmed having sex (f)

1 3.33%
  • i have not been filmed having sex (f)

5 16.67%
  • i have sexted (f)

4 13.33%
  • i have not sexted (f)

2 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: you promise you won't show anyone?

papa symb, supreme arbiter of all for life symbionese's Avatar

you promise you won't show anyone?

The survey discovered that 27% of men and 23% of women have been photographed or filmed nude—with 15% of men and 9% of women saying they've filmed themselves having sex.

Another 16% of adults say they have used their cell phone for "sexting"—sending erotic messages or photos to a love.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you in action. Jack says you've got a great big cock.

2. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #2
    let's try this again...
    I'm looking forward to seeing you in action. Jack says you've got a great big cock.

3. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #3
    None of the above.
    Life is life. There are ups and downs. They will give an eight-year-old the best pumpkin at any given time and you just have to be prepared for these types of things.

4. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #4
    Well I thought we already did this last fall...

But I answered anyway: I have sent and received.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    how anyone there could've been refused service when i was blacked out, lifting clouddude, giving LX stone cold stunners, and still being given drinks til closing time is kinda beyond me.

5. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #5
    still no option for photographed nude while having sex...should it just go under photographed?
    Lollaboard Decades Project Current Threads:
    Discussion:

Voting:

6. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #6
    I feel like fish has something to say.

Also 16% seems really low.

7. Posted in reply to scottyh's post starting "None of the above." #7
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyh View Post
    None of the above.
    So you have never "sexted" and you have never "not sexted"? Impressive.

Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113
    how anyone there could've been refused service when i was blacked out, lifting clouddude, giving LX stone cold stunners, and still being given drinks til closing time is kinda beyond me.

8. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #8
    You know what I meant.
    Life is life. There are ups and downs. They will give an eight-year-old the best pumpkin at any given time and you just have to be prepared for these types of things.

9. Posted in reply to fishkingpies's post starting "still no option for photographed nude..." #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fishkingpies View Post
    still no option for photographed nude while having sex...should it just go under photographed?
    and here i thought colt men was dead...

10. Posted in reply to symbionese's post starting "and here i thought colt men was dead..." #10
    Quote Originally Posted by symbionese View Post
    and here i thought colt men was dead...
    we're looking for a backer to get things rolling again. interested?
    Discussion:

Voting:

11. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #11
    you do have the name for it...

12. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #12
    tell you what -- put it on the scanner and we can talk.

13. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #13
    whoops. just accidentally voted for both have and have not sexted (i have not as far as i can remember).
    Discussion:

Voting:

14. Posted in reply to fishkingpies's post starting "we're looking for a backer to get..." #14
    you do have the name for it...
    that i do. that i do.

tell you what -- put it on the scanner and we can talk.
    might need a new photo shoot. pretty sure i wasn't legal at the time and i don't want the feds bursting into your penthouse or anything.
    Discussion:

Voting:

15. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #15
    clearly you missed what i meant by 'it.'

16. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #16
    have not
    have not
    have

also, have been sent self-photographs. (edit: oh derp, this qualifies as sexting. didn't know that)
    "Hiding behind a swoop of fringe, your understated approach vacillates between low-dosage melancholy and dilettantish sensitivity. But you are not without your moments of charm, Lurking between your mix-and-match riffs is a tension that lacks focus but reverberates with a twinkle of confidence." - 5.6

17. Posted in reply to scottyh's post starting "None of the above." #17
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyh View Post
    None of the above.

18. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #18
    For those of you who have not sxted a photo of your genitals/mammaries to your significant other, I highly recommend giving it a go.

19. Posted in reply to stelles75's post starting "For those of you who have not sxted a..." #19
    Quote Originally Posted by stelles75 View Post
    For those of you who have not sxted a photo of your genitals/mammaries to your significant other, I highly recommend giving it a go.
    Check your PMs.

20. Posted in reply to symbionese's post "you promise you won't show anyone?" #20
    Wooo!