Page 1 of 986 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Songs you're obsessed with at the moment.

Songs you're obsessed with at the moment.

You know the drill.
    Last edited by LXscope; 03-18-2011 at 02:20 AM.

2. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #2
    "He Would Have Laughed" - Deerhunter
    R.I.P. Lollaboard

3. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #3
    papa symb, supreme arbiter of all for life symbionese's Avatar
    i just don't know what to do with myself the white stripes.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you in action. Jack says you've got a great big cock.

4. Posted in reply to symbionese's post starting "i just don't know what to do with..." #4
    sean born - byrdland

http://seanborn.bandcamp.com/

5. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #5

Sucks that you can't embed Soundcloud et al

6. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #6
    "how many more years"-howlin' wolf

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

7. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #7
    Wappingers Falls, New York, United States
    Video Game Hangover
    A new podcast for gamers who overindulge.
    Available on
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and at

8. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #8
    Last edited by Krentist; 03-18-2011 at 02:05 PM.

9. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #9
    The Avenue - The Greencards
    SEGALL/MOOTHART 2016

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    You're right. Someone COULD murder Thissy, drive it to Chicago, and throw his flaccid corpse over the gates of Riot Fest. In that scenario you are correct, Thissy could be seen dead at Riot Fest.

Originally Posted by Byrone
    Dude shut the fuck up about jackets all of you

10. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #10
    White Stripes Forever for Her (Is Over for Me)

11. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #11
    yuck - the wall

12. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #12
    Buffalo Springfield - "Bluebird"

13. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #13
    The Beatles - Helter Skelter (in Mono)

I had my doubts about all the hyperbole I read regarding the mono boxset, but I had the chance to buy it and I'm really glad I did.
    It really is different. The White Album always seemed odd to me, the stereo mix made it sound disconnected to me. But the mono mixes make it sound tight.
    Other differences: Helter Skelter is shorter, Don't Pass Me By is on another key
    What is the meaning of life? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit.

14. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #14
    Oh, okay.

15. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #15
    Women - "Drag Open"

I still prefer their self-titled(which is one of my favourites of the 00's) but Public Strain seems to get better every time I listen to it.

16. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #16
    Agave Maria

17. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #17
    Fire & Water - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

18. Posted in reply to osko's post starting "The Beatles - Helter Skelter (in Mono)..." #18
    Supreme Being IAmScareMongering's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by osko View Post
    The Beatles - Helter Skelter (in Mono)

I had my doubts about all the hyperbole I read regarding the mono boxset, but I had the chance to buy it and I'm really glad I did.
    It really is different. The White Album always seemed odd to me, the stereo mix made it sound disconnected to me. But the mono mixes make it sound tight.
    Other differences: Helter Skelter is shorter, Don't Pass Me By is on another key
    Yeah I've been listening to the mono mix, and when I was looking through some videos of "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Do", I was surprised with how poor the stereo version sounded.

Originally Posted by zach12
    I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG

19. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19
    TV On The Radio - "Will Do"

20. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #20
    Daft Punk -- "Derezzed"