Page 981 of 982 FirstFirst ... 481881931971979980981982 LastLast
Results 19,601 to 19,620 of 19636

Thread: Songs you're obsessed with at the moment.

1. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19601
    That's a band I haven't thought about in a long time.
    SEGALL/MOOTHART 2016

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by alady
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    BRING US A XAMS

Originally Posted by Byrone
    Dude shut the fuck up about jackets all of you

2. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19602
    For some reason I only associated this song from a segment of a commercial and didn't realize it was actually a song until Tuesday. Go figure

What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

3. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19603

Man, 2009 really was the peak of indie rock.
    11/9 - Nicolas Jaar | 11/14 - Seu Jorge Life Aquatic Sessions

4. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19604
    "i'm on" - kamaiyah

so fucking good and she is gonna kill at p4k

What's the street date on that Whopperrito?

5. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19605

not the kind of thing i could play on long-term repeat, but holy shit, those lyrics are incredible. also, the minute in the middle of the song where she goes acapella is crazy. it's almost slam poetry, but whatever. everyone should watch this.

6. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19606

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

7. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19607
    My hilariously out of touch self heard Taylor Swift's "Style" for the first time last night while I was at Jimmy John's and goddamn Max Martin is fantastic.

8. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19608
    Jay Som 'The Bus Song'
    On a fast track to half sane.

9. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19609
    can't decide where I stand on the singing in unison on the "but I like the bus" line. kinda cringey but maybe I like it hmm
    If Im going to be in the paper, Id at least like them to say I actually made it, even though I got in trouble and everything.

10. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19610
    BUT I LIKE THE "BUT I LIKE THE BUS"
    On a fast track to half sane.

11. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19611
    Who doesn't like the bus?

12. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19612
    "Ice Melts" - Drake feat. Young Thug

Originally Posted by MadBird11
    I think everyone on this forum is cursed, personally.

13. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19613
    "Please" by Blanck Mass (1 of the dudes from Fuck Buttons) may be my fav track of the year so far. Been obsessed for weeks.

*Whole album is great. "Silent Treatment" too
    Last edited by Thisismyname; 03-21-2017 at 10:47 PM.

Originally Posted by scoots
    Clowns are fine. Spiders suck.

14. Posted in reply to Thisismyname's post starting ""Please" by Blanck Mass (1 of the dudes..." #19614
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisismyname View Post
    "Please" by Blanck Mass (1 of the dudes from Fuck Buttons) may be my fav track of the year so far. Been obsessed for weeks.

Really dig that album. Love "Hive Mind".

I saw the Avett Brothers at the airport yesterday but did not say hello.

15. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19615

16. Posted in reply to ten15SaturdayNight's post starting "Really dig that album. Love "Hive..." #19616
    Quote Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight View Post
    Really dig that album. Love "Hive Mind".
    yessss

17. Posted in reply to Thisismyname's post starting ""Please" by Blanck Mass (1 of the dudes..." #19617

*collective "BITCH, PLEASE" from the board*

<3

Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

18. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19618
    go oooonnnn

19. Posted in reply to LXscope's post "Songs you're obsessed with at the..." #19619
    just a joke about how we all know his previous work.

really tho that song (and whole album) rips. wasn't a shot at you, love.

20. Posted in reply to Thisismyname's post starting ""Please" by Blanck Mass (1 of the dudes..." #19620
    Supreme Being Mickey Pigknuckles's Avatar

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep