Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200
Results 3,981 to 3,986 of 3986

Thread: The Work Thread

1. Posted in reply to scoots's post starting "Well then. Are you interested in taking..." #3981
    Quote Originally Posted by scoots View Post
    Well then. Are you interested in taking it back?
    My instincts tell me to run but I don't know anything

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I have conflicts at a festival with a lineup I hate.

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

2. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "My instincts tell me to run but I don't..." #3982
    Where the buffalo roamed until we killed them all
    Sounds like someone in management doesn't know what the hell they are doing. More so than usual.

3. Posted in reply to allchemistsarealchemists's post "The Work Thread" #3983
    That is basically what my new boss said. I would consider it but it won't be cheap for them.

I have been at a conference all week for my little niche field (one of the speakers said there are only 1000 people globally who do what we do) and when word got out that I was available there was a lot of interest. Nothing quite materializing as yet but one of the largest firms in the world is apparently creating a position that has my name on it.

It's bonkers. Idk.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    I do like lasers.

Originally Posted by Wyoming
    The one act I like - shit - shit - shit -shit -shit - shit - shit

4. Posted in reply to allchemistsarealchemists's post "The Work Thread" #3984
    Where the buffalo roamed until we killed them all
    Nice. Looks like this might really work out for you. Good luck!

5. Posted in reply to alady's post starting "I was just offered my job back." #3985
    Quote Originally Posted by alady View Post
    I was just offered my job back.
    lmao love when companies reveal themselves plainly to be idiots.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

6. Posted in reply to alady's post starting "That is basically what my new boss..." #3986
    Quote Originally Posted by alady View Post
    That is basically what my new boss said. I would consider it but it won't be cheap for them.

I have been at a conference all week for my little niche field (one of the speakers said there are only 1000 people globally who do what we do) and when word got out that I was available there was a lot of interest. Nothing quite materializing as yet but one of the largest firms in the world is apparently creating a position that has my name on it.

It's bonkers. Idk.
    Awesome. Explore your options. As someone who is also highly specialized, one of the best things I ever did was switch companies. You are in the driver's seat. Do not settle.

Originally Posted by scoots
    Also Mitch McConnell is such a shit stain of a human being.

Originally Posted by alady
    I saw the Avett Brothers at the airport yesterday but did not say hello.