Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: DRAKE THREAD *PRAYING EMOJI*

1. Posted in reply to goodson's post "DRAKE THREAD *PRAYING EMOJI*" #561
    tfw you're listening to more life and sampha comes on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

2. Posted in reply to goodson's post "DRAKE THREAD *PRAYING EMOJI*" #562
    Passionfruit for SOTY

Originally Posted by MadBird11
    I think everyone on this forum is cursed, personally.

3. Posted in reply to goodson's post "DRAKE THREAD *PRAYING EMOJI*" #563
    "glow" and "ice melts" delivered

passionfruit was an early standout too

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

oh great top of the page

4. Posted in reply to goodson's post "DRAKE THREAD *PRAYING EMOJI*" #564
    can someone []?

Originally Posted by The Facts
    What does the girl think about Car Seat Headrest

Originally Posted by scoots
    "Neader's going to lasagna this girl he met at a Best Buy shopping for sound bars."

5. Posted in reply to goodson's post "DRAKE THREAD *PRAYING EMOJI*" #565
    The transitions between songs on this are unreal...really sticking out on second listen

6. Posted in reply to goodson's post "DRAKE THREAD *PRAYING EMOJI*" #566
    I'm not a big Drake fan at all, outside of enjoying a couple of tracks plus If You're Reading This It's Too Late. Gave this one a listen since I had a long flight last night. I enjoyed about half of it. Started out really great I think but there were a lot of the tracks that felt like duplicates of earlier tracks. It was pretty notably well mixed I thought. If I liked Passionfruit, Madiba Riddim, Blem, and Glow (holy shit Kanye) what else should I be listening to of his?

7. Posted in reply to thebosma's post starting "I'm not a big Drake fan at all, outside..." #567
    Quote Originally Posted by thebosma View Post
    I'm not a big Drake fan at all, outside of enjoying a couple of tracks plus If You're Reading This It's Too Late. Gave this one a listen since I had a long flight last night. I enjoyed about half of it. Started out really great I think but there were a lot of the tracks that felt like duplicates of earlier tracks. It was pretty notably well mixed I thought. If I liked Passionfruit, Madiba Riddim, Blem, and Glow (holy shit Kanye) what else should I be listening to of his?
    That's pretty much me with every Drake and The Weeknd album.
    11/9 - Nicolas Jaar | 11/14 - Seu Jorge Life Aquatic Sessions

8. Posted in reply to goodson's post "DRAKE THREAD *PRAYING EMOJI*" #568
    i think a passionfruit instrumental would be soty

Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4
    I am a peaceful poster so don't troll me.

9. Posted in reply to Regionrat6337's post starting "Passionfruit for SOTY" #569
    Quote Originally Posted by Regionrat6337 View Post
    Passionfruit for SOTY
    I'd be down with this, but I'm reserving SotY for LCD Soundsystem.
    11/9 - Nicolas Jaar | 11/14 - Seu Jorge Life Aquatic Sessions

10. Posted in reply to goodson's post "DRAKE THREAD *PRAYING EMOJI*" #570
    Supreme Being IAmScareMongering's Avatar
    I'm only a couple listens in but I think this is v good.

lol at "when they go low, we go high" and Kanye saying his voice is too low in the mix.

I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG

11. Posted in reply to goodson's post "DRAKE THREAD *PRAYING EMOJI*" #571
    Yeah guaranteed by the weekend that I have this ranked above NWTS

12. Posted in reply to goodson's post "DRAKE THREAD *PRAYING EMOJI*" #572
    I'm not generally a Drake fan by any means, but this is pretty alright.
    On a fast track to half sane.

13. Posted in reply to goodson's post "DRAKE THREAD *PRAYING EMOJI*" #573
    Supreme Being IAmScareMongering's Avatar
    "Free Smoke" is legitimate.

I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG