Page 2063 of 2081 FirstFirst ... 10631563196320132053206120622063206420652073 ... LastLast
Results 41,241 to 41,260 of 41613

Thread: other festivals

1. Posted in reply to venom3's post starting "well, this is... interesting. ..." #41241
    Quote Originally Posted by venom3 View Post
    well, this is... interesting.

Jamiroquai, The Prodigy, Pet Shop Boys, TDCC, Ryan Adams and Little Steven? I'm in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    if there's two things i know, it's butts and rock n roll

Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    I'd like to ban the use of the word "lit"

2. Posted in reply to venom3's post starting "well, this is... interesting. ..." #41242
    Quote Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight View Post
    That's because your eyes are fucking closed.
    lololol

Lake Street Drive are a "bad" band

Quote Originally Posted by venom3 View Post
    well, this is... interesting.

Is that the billing order? Those wacky Europeans....

Originally Posted by alady
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

3. Posted in reply to dogma's post "other festivals" #41243
    Supreme Being
    I mean aside from Lumineers being kind of low that billing looks dead on.

4. Posted in reply to claypoolfan's post starting "I mean aside from Lumineers being kind..." #41244
    What about Lake Street Dive is bad? Their s/t debut album is pretty great.
    11/9 - Nicolas Jaar | 11/14 - Seu Jorge Life Aquatic Sessions

5. Posted in reply to dogma's post "other festivals" #41245
    Board got bored making fun of Nickelback because Father John Misty said it wasn't cool. Need a replacement, band with terrible name is easy pickings. Probably.
    Pray for me/Iím about to hit the Ye button

6. Posted in reply to dogma's post "other festivals" #41246
    I just don't like them. I don't think they're bad or anything, it's just not my thing. Dunno what everyone else is about. Look at this graph.

7. Posted in reply to ten15SaturdayNight's post starting "That's because your eyes are fucking..." #41247
    Quote Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight View Post
    That's because your eyes are fucking closed.
    I find this comment mildly racist since I'm Asian.
    11/9 - Nicolas Jaar | 11/14 - Seu Jorge Life Aquatic Sessions

8. Posted in reply to dogma's post "other festivals" #41248
    pretty dope

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

9. Posted in reply to dogma's post "other festivals" #41249
    arcade fire are headlining the festival they put on in montreal that benefits haiti relief. p sure this is their earliest tour date now.

oh great top of the page

10. Posted in reply to dogma's post "other festivals" #41250
    Lolla God

Hard pass.

11. Posted in reply to dogma's post "other festivals" #41251
    Supreme Being
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

12. Posted in reply to dogma's post "other festivals" #41252
    could be a good single day with lorde and solange and others

oh great top of the page

13. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "could be a good single day with lorde..." #41253
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    could be a good single day with lorde and solange and others
    Yeah but it's still not great

14. Posted in reply to dogma's post "other festivals" #41254
    has big krit released like any music at all anytime recently?

oh great top of the page

15. Posted in reply to dogma's post "other festivals" #41255
    Lolla God
    Solange can co-headline Panorama but can't even make it to the topline over Cage the Elephant in her hometown. C'mon Texas.

16. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "has big krit released like any music at..." #41256
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    has big krit released like any music at all anytime recently?
    he had a thing on souncloud where he was remixing like 30 songs but pther than that no

What's the street date on that Whopperrito?

17. Posted in reply to dogma's post "other festivals" #41257
    Lolla God
    Yeah the combo of Cage the Elephant, Shins, and Solange has my attention a bit but then the last like 80% of the lineup is really awful.

I'm mostly just happy they didn't book like LCD Soundsystem or Spoon because I really want them to play a venue here.

18. Posted in reply to The Facts's post starting "Solange can co-headline Panorama but..." #41258
    Quote Originally Posted by The Facts View Post
    Solange can co-headline Panorama but can't even make it to the topline over Cage the Elephant in her hometown. C'mon Texas.
    She's not nearly as popular as cage lol
    Official Lollaboard Bull

19. Posted in reply to wanny's post starting "She's not nearly as popular as cage lol" #41259
    Lolla God
    Quote Originally Posted by wanny View Post
    She's not nearly as popular as cage lol
    I guess not. I still don't have a read on how popular she is. The board is conflicted on this topic.

20. Posted in reply to dogma's post "other festivals" #41260
    The board is generally not an accurate representation of how popular any act is.
    Pray for me/Iím about to hit the Ye button