Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 Headliner Speculation

It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 Headliner Speculation

The Out List: (or most likely out)

(updated Dec 4)

Coldplay- Solider Field show (again) in August
    Roger Waters - UC shows in July
    Deadmau5- shows at Aragon in May
    RHCP- (aside from headlining last year), shows at United Center in June and July
    Last edited by Nile19; 12-05-2016 at 12:56 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    you've definitely been listening to araabmuzik

Originally Posted by MadBird11
    Cite yr sources

Or maybe don't cause we're in Trump's America

2. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #2
    Why does this board have such a hard time with Roman numerals? smh

Originally Posted by alady
    I saw the Avett Brothers at the airport yesterday but did not say hello.

3. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #3
    Lol

4. Posted in reply to ten15SaturdayNight's post starting "Why does this board have such a hard..." #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight View Post
    Why does this board have such a hard time with Roman numerals? smh
    /thread

(no seriously cg, lock it)

5. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #5
    Thats a lot of I's

Daft Punk can't not be one of the first to be talked about

6. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #6
    Is it too early to start Volume VIIIII?

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

7. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #7
    RHCP * MUMFORD & SONS * KILLERS
    Lorde * Ellie Goulding * Major Lazer

(Unless any of these show up in 2016)

8. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #8
    I will reopen this once the 2016 lineup is released.

9. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #9
    Back open

10. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #10
    Anyone who mentions robots will be ridiculed.
    11/9 - Nicolas Jaar | 11/14 - Seu Jorge Life Aquatic Sessions

11. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #11
    Supreme Being IAmScareMongering's Avatar
    **** Arcade Fire **** *****
    The National **** **** ****

Originally Posted by zach12
    I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG

12. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #12
    Pearl Jam * Kanye West * Arcade Fire
    Nine Inch Nails * (hot act some think shouldn't headline but totally should) * EDM Flavor of the year

Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113
    if there's two things i know, it's butts and rock n roll

Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    I'd like to ban the use of the word "lit"

13. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #13
    They'll probably have a headliner so huge that they're going to have to add a 5th day.
    Let the healing begin

14. Posted in reply to dr. ace's post starting "They'll probably have a headliner so..." #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. ace View Post
    They'll probably have a headliner so huge that they're going to have to add a 5th day.

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

15. Posted in reply to jcp's post starting "RHCP * MUMFORD & SONS * KILLERS Lorde..." #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jcp View Post
    RHCP * MUMFORD & SONS * KILLERS
    Lorde * Ellie Goulding * Major Lazer

(Unless any of these show up in 2016)
    So Mumford - killers - Lorde
    Rest TBA.

16. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post starting "http://theboard.lollapalooza.com/images/..." #16
    Quote Originally Posted by MookieDaddy View Post
    fuckin' LN. #nevertrustingthemagain

Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113
    if there's two things i know, it's butts and rock n roll

Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    I'd like to ban the use of the word "lit"

17. Posted in reply to dr. ace's post starting "They'll probably have a headliner so..." #17
    *snort*

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    I do like lasers.

Originally Posted by Wyoming
    The one act I like - shit - shit - shit -shit -shit - shit - shit

18. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #18
    I do believe the theory about Kanye dropping out, RHCP is just a terrible replacement. As much as I dislike J Cole he's obviously a huge deal now.

I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG

19. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #19
    Who knows maybe J Cole was the replacement.

20. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #20
    That could be it as well.