Page 58 of 134 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2666

Thread: It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 Headliner Speculation

1. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1141
    Chainsmokers are playing here and I can still pull up any seat I want basically. Their tour will not do that good.

You guys are high if you think Muse will be the #1
    Official Lollaboard Bull

2. Posted in reply to wanny's post starting "Chainsmokers are playing here and I can..." #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by wanny View Post
    Chainsmokers are playing here and I can still pull up any seat I want basically. Their tour will not do that good.

You guys are high if you think Muse will be the #1
    Seriously Muse aren't even the top billed act at Firefly and they are headlining Bunbury which is a mid-size fest

3. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1143
    No one listed Muse at 1...

4. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1144
    Lolla God
    I don't know that Chainsmokers are smaller than J. Cole. Their Allstate show is almost sold out. They're vile, but still.

Agree that AF would be a weak #1 sizewise, but I dont think it's impossible. (Kanye/Gnr/Foo/?)/AF/Muse/Chance seems on the big side for 2017.

5. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1145
    Chainsmokers are playing Allstate in April hope this helps

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by alady
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

6. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1146
    Supreme Being IAmScareMongering's Avatar
    Hasn't stopped acts from headlining before.

Originally Posted by zach12
    I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG

7. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1147
    #RHCP
    #BlackKeys
    #EllieGoulding

Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113
    if there's two things i know, it's butts and rock n roll

Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    I'd like to ban the use of the word "lit"

8. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1148
    Supreme Being Mickey Pigknuckles's Avatar
    Europe leg of AF tour ends 7/15

9. Posted in reply to Mickey Pigknuckles's post starting "Europe leg of AF tour ends 7/15" #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Pigknuckles View Post
    Europe leg of AF tour ends 7/15
    AF confirmed

Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo
    you've definitely been listening to araabmuzik

Originally Posted by MadBird11
    Cite yr sources

Or maybe don't cause we're in Trump's America

10. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1150
    Chance is skipping Chicago and basically hitting every other market in the Midwest on his tour

11. Posted in reply to Nile19's post starting "AF confirmed" #1151
    Kanye West- Arcade Fire- Muse- Chance The Rapper
    Blink 182- Lorde- The xx- Phoenix

Chance vs Lorde
    Muse vs The xx
    Kanye vs Phoenix
    Arcade Fire vs Blink

12. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1152
    Lolla God
    Arenas and sheds. Is Chance going to be billed ahead of Muse?

13. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1153
    that'd be the highest percentage of good headliners since....2010?

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

oh great top of the page

14. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1154
    also, last time chance announced a bunch of tour dates and no chicago he ended up announcing his own music festival.

it's most likely lolla's time, but yeah.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

oh great top of the page

15. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1155
    Lolla God
    I would love to be optimistic, but it might be a bridge too far to suggest that Lolla in 2017 is going to throw out a top 8 without EDM.

16. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1156
    I was tempted to put Chainsmokers in there.

17. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1157
    Lolla God
    Spring Awakening is coming out tomorrow so we will start to be able to triangulate the Perry's acts.

Marshmello not being at SA would be terrifying.

18. Posted in reply to The Facts's post starting "Spring Awakening is coming out tomorrow..." #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by The Facts View Post
    Spring Awakening is coming out tomorrow so we will start to be able to triangulate the Perry's acts.

Marshmello not being at SA would be terrifying.
    Would they actually bring him back? Is he that popular? Who did we anger to deserve this?

19. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1159
    I don't think Marshmello would close the north. Perry's headliner for sure tho.

20. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "I was tempted to put Chainsmokers in..." #1160
    Why do we think Dave Grohl isn't playing
    Put some respeck on my name