Page 59 of 134 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2674

Thread: It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 Headliner Speculation

1. Posted in reply to The Facts's post starting "Spring Awakening is coming out tomorrow..." #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by The Facts View Post
    Spring Awakening is coming out tomorrow so we will start to be able to triangulate the Perry's acts.

Marshmello not being at SA would be terrifying.
    the day we've all been waiting for!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

2. Posted in reply to Krentist's post starting "Why do we think Dave Grohl isn't playing" #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by Krentist View Post
    Why do we think Dave Grohl isn't playing
    foo fighters are only playing one us fest and its bottle rock (allegedly, blah blah blah)

oh great top of the page

3. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1163
    Asking seriously, but why does anyone think Kanye West will even play this year? Just because he hasn't played Lolla in so long?
    Was that meant as irony, post-irony, sincerity, sarcasm, or sudden realization?

4. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "the day we've all been waiting for!" #1164
    Lolla God
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    the day we've all been waiting for!
    Reading the Spring Awakening Facebook on lineup release day is special to me.

5. Posted in reply to Krentist's post starting "Why do we think Dave Grohl isn't playing" #1165
    Arenas and sheds. Is Chance going to be billed ahead of Muse?
    God I hope so I could get drunk for free that day

Quote Originally Posted by Krentist View Post
    Why do we think Dave Grohl isn't playing
    Supposedly Bottle Rock is the only fest date for the Foos this year

Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo
    I have conflicts at a festival with a lineup I hate.

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

6. Posted in reply to cosmo's post starting "Asking seriously, but why does anyone..." #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo View Post
    Asking seriously, but why does anyone think Kanye West will even play this year? Just because he hasn't played Lolla in so long?
    He's due, it's his hometown, and it's the Lollaboard. That's about it

7. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1167
    Lolla God
    The Bottlerock thing was just promoter talk, wasn't it? I don't think that was a confirmed exclusive.

8. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1168
    \_(ツ)_/

9. Posted in reply to The Facts's post starting "The Bottlerock thing was just promoter..." #1169
    The Bottlerock thing was just promoter talk, wasn't it? I don't think that was a confirmed exclusive.
    no, it was before bottlerock was announced that we heard it would just be one us fest. it's just that that fest ended up being bottlerock.

could still be untrue, but yeah.

oh great top of the page

10. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "He's due, it's his hometown, and it's..." #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBird11 View Post
    He's due, it's his hometown, and it's the Lollaboard. That's about it
    That's what I thought, too.
    Was that meant as irony, post-irony, sincerity, sarcasm, or sudden realization?

11. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1171
    The guy who runs Amnesia Rockfest said they tried to book Foos but "they are only playing 1 NA fest this year". They booked Rammstein instead and a month later Foos showed up on Bottlerock.

12. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1172
    Lolla God
    It's possible that they're only playing one NA fest. But I also think there's a tiny fest in the UK the weekend of Amnesia that they owe a make-good on.

13. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "foo fighters are only playing one us..." #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    foo fighters are only playing one us fest and its bottle rock (allegedly, blah blah blah)
    I am supposed to believe Bottlerock got the Foos exclusive?
    Put some respeck on my name

14. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1174
    It could also be noted that when RHCP was announced for Rock on the Range last year, they said the band was only playing 2 or 3 US festivals and they ended up at a few more than that and that statement was erased from existence lol

15. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1175
    We can rule all of these acts out
    http://www.springawakeningfestival.com
    Predictions for Perry's headliners ?
    I've got DJ Snake, Dillon Francis, Justice and Zedd.

16. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1176
    Lolla God
    I knew we'd have fun with the SA lineup.

I don't think I had any of those acts on my Top 64 board except for Galantis. I do think Porter Robinson is due to play Lolla, and if Hardwell was willing to slum it for a night then Guetta could too.

17. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1177
    I think those four guesses are good. Maybe Tiesto
    Official Lollaboard Bull

18. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1178
    I feel like Dillion Francis plays every year

I also couldn't name a song from 3/4 artists if I tried

19. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1179
    RL Grime is in the running too.

20. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1180
    I could see someone like Lil Yacthy or Lil Uzi Vert headlining Perry's