Page 60 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2674

Thread: It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 Headliner Speculation

1. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1181
    Lolla God
    If your name is Zed or Zedds Deadd or Ded Zed you are probably in the running

2. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1182
    Also, if they are booking all this fuccboi rap like reddit guy is saying they need DJ Carnage and that will be a can't miss Perry's set.

3. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1183
    For the record, Reddit guy says Blink is top 4, which would make our top 4
    Muse-Arcade Fire-Blink-Chance
    which I officially don't believe. I'll take whatever he says with more of a grain of salt from here on out. He seems to comment on a lot of other threads about who manages who when it comes to rappers, and I think that may have been his source the past couple years. I lean towards believing that he doesn't know much about this year. I could be wrong, and Lolla could spit out a fairly boring top 4, but I'm not convinced.

4. Posted in reply to thebosma's post starting "For the record, Reddit guy says Blink..." #1184
    Quote Originally Posted by thebosma View Post
    which I officially don't believe. I'll take whatever he says with more of a grain of salt from here on out. He seems to comment on a lot of other threads about who manages who when it comes to rappers, and I think that may have been his source the past couple years. I lean towards believing that he doesn't know much about this year. I could be wrong, and Lolla could spit out a fairly boring top 4, but I'm not convinced.
    I hope he is wrong.

That top 4 would suck.

He sounds like just another Reddit idiot trying to get attention.
    "If there was a Mt. Rushmore of the Lollaboard, Raylan would be 3 of the 4 heads and the other head would be the winner of a Bracket competition"
    - Jesus Christ

5. Posted in reply to Raylan's post starting "I hope he is wrong. That top 4 would..." #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylan View Post
    I hope he is wrong.

That top 4 would suck.

He sounds like just another Reddit idiot trying to get attention.
    If he hadn't known all the headliners last year as well as known there was a #1 bigger than Metallica/who it was in 2015 I'd be inclined to say the same. Honestly, I'd be ok with him not knowing anything this year. The only thing I'm a big fan of in that top 4 is Arcade Fire and Chance, and if I go to Eaux Claires, I won't be crazy interested in seeing Chance twice in a summer. Never seen Arcade Fire before though. Hopefully if that is the top 4, the bottom 4 is better. I just can't believe they wouldn't book something bigger than Arcade Fire/Muse.

6. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1186
    I guess it's possible that Chance isn't in the top four, but that seems unlikely with the size of venues he is playing on this tour.

7. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1187
    Isn't is possible that Chance could be #1? Stranger things have happened.

BTW, I still think the #1 will be Gn'R.
    Last edited by cosmo; 02-16-2017 at 06:32 PM.
    Was that meant as irony, post-irony, sincerity, sarcasm, or sudden realization?

8. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1188
    I really agree with you on that. Based on stuff like his Roo placement, I could see

GnR/Arcade Fire/Muse/Blink
    Chance/Lorde/Chainsmokers/XX

Or something. I dunno at this point.

9. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1189
    I could go for that.
    Was that meant as irony, post-irony, sincerity, sarcasm, or sudden realization?

10. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1190
    Could it be possible that by blink in top 4 he means playing Samsung? I could see blink playing Thursday Samsung and Arcade fire being in the top 4 but getting the bump to the north side

11. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1191
    Chance the Rapper vs Lorde
    Muse vs Frank Ocean
    Blink 182 vs The xx
    Arcade Fire vs An Chainsmoker

makes enough sense to me

12. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1192
    Lolla God
    I think Reddit Guy is just drunk posting.

13. Posted in reply to thebosma's post starting "For the record, Reddit guy says Blink..." #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by thebosma View Post
    I'd possibly consider betting a paycheck this is wrong unless someone had to bail last second. No way this is the top 4.

EDIT: Because even when that DID happen, they at least over paid to have Eminem as their fest exclusive.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    if there's two things i know, it's butts and rock n roll

Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    I'd like to ban the use of the word "lit"

14. Posted in reply to cosmo's post starting "Isn't is possible that Chance could be..." #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo View Post
    Isn't is possible that Chance could be #1? Stranger things have happened.

BTW, I still think the #1 will be Gn'R.
    Yeah.

GnR is something that I would love to see.
    "If there was a Mt. Rushmore of the Lollaboard, Raylan would be 3 of the 4 heads and the other head would be the winner of a Bracket competition"
    - Jesus Christ

15. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1195
    The way he worded it makes it sounds like he doesn't even know for sure. He just thinks because they sold out sheds that they are in the top 4
    Official Lollaboard Bull

16. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1196
    Lolla God
    I don't know how many sheds they sold out. There were tons of voucher giveaways for lawn. Blink also had support from ADTR who are a huge draw for the Hot Topic crowd. I think Reddit Guy was just drunk - I'm not passing judgment.

17. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1197
    GnR-Arcade Fire-Chance-Muse would not be a bad top 4

The xx-Lorde-Blink-182-EDM would not be a bad other 4

Dare I say it, Lolla may be....good????

Originally Posted by alady
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

18. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1198
    Chance * arcade Fire * Muse * blink 182
    21 pilots * Lorde * the xx * justice

Blink vs the xx
    Muse vs Lorde
    Chance vs Justice
    Arcade Fire vs 21 pilots

19. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1199
    Chance at #1?
    That's a bold prediction

20. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1200
    Just shaking things up. Other mocks look way too good. Plus the kids will love it.