Page 62 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2674

Thread: It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 Headliner Speculation

1. Posted in reply to thombjorke.'s post starting "Chance is just more "fun" than..." #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by thombjorke. View Post
    Chance is just more "fun" than Kendrick. Kendrick is kind of like Nas: respected by everyone and has a hardcore following that will provide him with solid album sales, but won't quite attract the mainstream masses in the same way that other stars do. Not to say he isn't successful, he's headlining Coachella after all.
    Yup.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

2. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1222
    I don't think Kendrick could sell out all of those arenas like Chance just did.

3. Posted in reply to wanny's post starting "Ya Kendrick is still bigger" #1223
    I'm pretty comfortable disagreeing with wanny at this point.

Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

4. Posted in reply to thombjorke.'s post starting "Chance is just more "fun" than..." #1224
    Chance is just more "fun" than Kendrick. Kendrick is kind of like Nas: respected by everyone and has a hardcore following that will provide him with solid album sales, but won't quite attract the mainstream masses in the same way that other stars do. Not to say he isn't successful, he's headlining Coachella after all.
    i get what you're saying here. like, chance has the mainstream pop sensibility to become a weeken or whatever while kendrick seems less interested in that. however, kendrick clearly already has attracted the mainstream masses in a huge way. so i think that just sort of nullifies the point.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

5. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "i get what you're saying here. like,..." #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    i get what you're saying here. like, chance has the mainstream pop sensibility to become a weeken or whatever while kendrick seems less interested in that. however, kendrick clearly already has attracted the mainstream masses in a huge way. so i think that just sort of nullifies the point.
    Is this a thing or a typo?

Originally Posted by scoots
    Also Mitch McConnell is such a shit stain of a human being.

Originally Posted by alady
    I saw the Avett Brothers at the airport yesterday but did not say hello.

6. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "i get what you're saying here. like,..." #1226
    I didn't deny that, I was just speaking comparatively

7. Posted in reply to ten15SaturdayNight's post starting "Is this a thing or a typo?" #1227
    Quote Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight View Post
    Is this a thing or a typo?
    lol dropped the wrong letter off weeknd

oh great top of the page

8. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "lol dropped the wrong letter off weeknd" #1228
    lol dropped the wrong letter off weeknd
    i thought probably, but you never know. Kids these days....

9. Posted in reply to thombjorke.'s post starting "I didn't deny that, I was just speaking..." #1229
    I didn't deny that, I was just speaking comparatively
    yeah, i mean it's such a nuanced comparison. i think he has attracted the mainstream masses in similar ways to how stars do (big crossover success) but no way to prove either side right or wrong really.

oh great top of the page

10. Posted in reply to thombjorke.'s post starting "I didn't deny that, I was just speaking..." #1230
    i would guess kendrick has way more twitter, fb, spotify, etc. followers but i guess you dont want to count that.

oh great top of the page

11. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1231
    The Spotify isn't all that crazy since Chance only has one streaming album.

12. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1232
    yeah exactly

oh great top of the page

13. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "i would guess kendrick has way more..." #1233
    i would guess kendrick has way more twitter, fb, spotify, etc. followers but i guess you dont want to count that.
    twitter: Kendrick 7.5 million
    Chance 3.2 million

14. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1234
    Charlie Sheen: 11.8 million

15. Posted in reply to Nile19's post "It Starts Now Volume VIIII: Lolla 2017 ..." #1235
    Chance still has a lot of arenas that aren't sold out. Kendrick could easily sell out every single show Chance did.

Most are in Cali and Red Rocks, most of the arenas haven't even sold out.

Kendrick could easily do that lol

I just repeated myself
    Last edited by wanny; 02-17-2017 at 12:51 PM.
    Official Lollaboard Bull

16. Posted in reply to scoots's post starting "Charlie Sheen: 11.8 million" #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by scoots View Post
    J Cole 9.1 million.

17. Posted in reply to scoots's post starting "Charlie Sheen: 11.8 million" #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by scoots View Post
    winning

edit: charlie sheen includes the copyright symbol at the end of every tweet
    Last edited by Andrew_VB; 02-17-2017 at 12:57 PM.

oh great top of the page

18. Posted in reply to ten15SaturdayNight's post starting "J Cole 9.1 million." #1238
    J Cole 9.1 million.
    Rod Stewart 311k

Sad!

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

19. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post starting "Rod Stewart 311k Sad!" #1239
    Quote Originally Posted by MookieDaddy View Post
    Rod Stewart 311k

Sad!

20. Posted in reply to ten15SaturdayNight's post starting "J Cole 9.1 million." #1240
    J Cole 9.1 million.
    J Cole is definitely bigger than both Chance and Kendrick.