Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: NHL 2016-2017

1. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post "NHL 2016-2017" #161
    It doesn't happen very often but in addition to being outplayed, the Hawks are clearly being out coached.

2. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post starting "It doesn't happen very often but in..." #162
    Supreme Being SicktoBpopcrapfanmistaken's Avatar
    Speaking of arch-favourites being in trouble...

I never thought I'd ever say that but I'm actually rooting for the Leafs (at least against the Capitals)
    Hey, Im just trying to feed my multiple music personalities!

Upcoming shows:Julien Clerc-Bruel-Paul-Oakenfold-FleetFoxes-Scorpions-Roger Waters
    Best shows:K.Bush-Muse--NickCave-NIN-Stones-GY!BE-QOTSA-Angra-BeachBoys-CatStevens-AF-ArcticMonkeys-TheBoss-L.Cohen-KillingJoke-Blur-Stranglers-MSP-TVOTR-Kadebostany

Must-see acts:JohnFoxx-Spiritualized-Spoon-Gotye-S&G-TheCoral-Stereolab-DeadcanDance-R.E.M-BlueAngelLounge-VanPoehl
    My #1 miss:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    BOWIE-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post "NHL 2016-2017" #163
    Lollaboard Bracket Champion 2012 arbee's Avatar

never been so happy to be so wrong!

4. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post "NHL 2016-2017" #164
    That was a fun game.
    SEGALL/MOOTHART 2016

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    You're right. Someone COULD murder Thissy, drive it to Chicago, and throw his flaccid corpse over the gates of Riot Fest. In that scenario you are correct, Thissy could be seen dead at Riot Fest.

Originally Posted by Byrone
    Dude shut the fuck up about jackets all of you

5. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post "NHL 2016-2017" #165
    Well... At least I get all of my playoff money back since my first game was supposed to be game 5.

6. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post starting "Well... At least I get all of my..." #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Hole View Post
    Well... At least I get all of my playoff money back since my first game was supposed to be game 5.
    i like your new Black Hawks avatar...

7. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post "NHL 2016-2017" #167
    I noticed that this morning. I don't think they have quite reached dumpster fire yet as a team but that series certainly qualified as one.

And as much fun and enjoyment as Preds fans get out of finally beating (and sweeping) the Hawks, one can ask Vancouver about what that gets you.

8. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post "NHL 2016-2017" #168
    i dunno...I'll ask some people that might care....

9. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post "NHL 2016-2017" #169
    The worst part of that whole series is I'll now most likely need to cheer for the Blues to beat the Preds now. Ugh.

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

10. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post starting "The worst part of that whole series is..." #170
    Quote Originally Posted by MookieDaddy View Post
    The worst part of that whole series is I'll now most likely need to cheer for the Blues to beat the Preds now. Ugh.
    So that the Preds continue their sweep? That's big of you.
    SEGALL/MOOTHART 2016

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    You're right. Someone COULD murder Thissy, drive it to Chicago, and throw his flaccid corpse over the gates of Riot Fest. In that scenario you are correct, Thissy could be seen dead at Riot Fest.

Originally Posted by Byrone
    Dude shut the fuck up about jackets all of you

11. Posted in reply to arbee's post starting "i dunno...I'll ask some people that..." #171
    Quote Originally Posted by arbee View Post
    i dunno...I'll ask some people that might care....
    Yes. yes. We know. You only watch the NHL to root against teams.

12. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post "NHL 2016-2017" #172
    finally....now if you could just explain that to people on my Facebook....

13. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post starting "The worst part of that whole series is..." #173
    welcome.

14. Posted in reply to lollaman44's post starting "welcome." #174
    Yayy for the Oilers

Upcoming shows:Julien Clerc-Bruel-Paul-Oakenfold-FleetFoxes-Scorpions-Roger Waters
    Best shows:K.Bush-Muse--NickCave-NIN-Stones-GY!BE-QOTSA-Angra-BeachBoys-CatStevens-AF-ArcticMonkeys-TheBoss-L.Cohen-KillingJoke-Blur-Stranglers-MSP-TVOTR-Kadebostany

Must-see acts:JohnFoxx-Spiritualized-Spoon-Gotye-S&G-TheCoral-Stereolab-DeadcanDance-R.E.M-BlueAngelLounge-VanPoehl
    My #1 miss:
    BOWIE-

15. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post "NHL 2016-2017" #175
    Canadiens & Black Hawks out in the first round is a great start....now if we can just get rid of the fucking Leafs tonight.

16. Posted in reply to arbee's post starting "Canadiens & Black Hawks out in the..." #176
    Quote Originally Posted by arbee View Post
    Canadiens & Black Hawks out in the first round is a great start....now if we can just get rid of the fucking Leafs tonight.
    Agree on the first two, but I am sparing a little positive thought for the long-suffering Leafs.. for a rare time. Mind you, rooting for Ottawa and Pittsburgh in the East, and obviously for the Oilers in the West

My #1 miss:
    BOWIE-

17. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post "NHL 2016-2017" #177
    That was fun.

18. Posted in reply to Five_Hole's post "NHL 2016-2017" #178
    Lolla God
    are the rangers the only original six team left in this thing?
    Greg Nasty: "Did you look at the list of people who would not attend? It's a bunch of losers and nanatod."
    Getrowdy: "Take a walk. Smoke some pot. Dance."
    Zach12: "Sorry Ten15 you are of course invited too."

19. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post starting "Before the games get much further..." #179
    Before the games get much further tonight:
    Hawks in 5
    Blues in 6
    Oilers in 6
    Ducks in 5

Rangers in 6
    Senators in 6
    Capitals in 5
    Penguins in 5
    Of course the only one I get completely wrong is the one I care about the most...

Blues in 7
    Anaheim in 6

Senators in 6
    Capitals in 7

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

20. Posted in reply to Mike53421's post starting "That was fun." #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike53421 View Post
    That was fun.