Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2016-2017 Thread

1. Posted in reply to genghisnyc's post starting "you don't have to feel badly for them. ..." #301
    Lolla God
    Quote Originally Posted by genghisnyc View Post
    you don't have to feel badly for them. you should feel badly for nba fans. without durant (and barnes, bogut, etc.), cleveland will stomp them (assuming they even make it to the finals).
    I'm not going to feel bad for nba fans lol there's other exciting teams in the west

hell id feel more bad for nba fans that things would already be locked up the lack of parity in this league where we basically know who will be in the finals is annoying as hell

2. Posted in reply to dij22's post "NBA 2016-2017 Thread" #302
    Maybe this will help convince people to stop flopping?

3. Posted in reply to dij22's post "NBA 2016-2017 Thread" #303
    Curse of the based god lives

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

4. Posted in reply to genghisnyc's post starting "you don't have to feel badly for them. ..." #304
    Quote Originally Posted by genghisnyc View Post
    you don't have to feel badly for them. you should feel badly for nba fans. without durant (and barnes, bogut, etc.), cleveland will stomp them (assuming they even make it to the finals).
    They could drop to the 2-seed without Durant, and I think any of the teams currently lumped in that 4-7 range in the West could give them problems in a 7-game series (assuming Durant doesn't play or is limited).

5. Posted in reply to dij22's post "NBA 2016-2017 Thread" #305
    I doubt they drop to the 2 seed. They're 4 games ahead of the Spurs with only 22 games left. It's not like they're going to lose half of their games without Durant, they've still got 3 all-stars.

6. Posted in reply to thombjorke.'s post starting "I doubt they drop to the 2 seed...." #306
    I don't think it's likely necessarily, but they still play San Antonio twice on the road and they've already played two more games than the Spurs.

7. Posted in reply to dij22's post starting "I don't think it's likely necessarily,..." #307
    Well that was fast. Spurs only a half game out of the 1 seed after GS went 5-5 in their last 10 and SA went 9-1.

Also after this shit sundae of a game ends, Hoiberg will be 2 games under .500 over his 2 seasons as Bulls coach. It is maddening that GarPax will keep their jobs after this.

8. Posted in reply to dij22's post "NBA 2016-2017 Thread" #308
    Supreme Being
    Going to Bulls/Wizards tomorrow in DC. Wish I thought it would be a good game... it'll be fun anyway.

9. Posted in reply to dij22's post "NBA 2016-2017 Thread" #309
    Supreme Being IAmScareMongering's Avatar
    Well you won't be seeing Wade: he's out for the season with a fractured shoulder.

Tank! Tank! Tank!

I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG

10. Posted in reply to dij22's post "NBA 2016-2017 Thread" #310
    Probably too late for that.

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

11. Posted in reply to dij22's post "NBA 2016-2017 Thread" #311
    Supreme Being IAmScareMongering's Avatar
    Even getting around the 10 spot in the lottery would be awesome. But they would need to be really bad the rest of the way.

I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG

12. Posted in reply to IAmScareMongering's post starting "Even getting around the 10 spot in the..." #312
    Best way for the Bulls to tank is GarPax forcing Hoiberg to play all of the shitty point guards they acquired this year at the same time.

13. Posted in reply to dij22's post "NBA 2016-2017 Thread" #313
    Sucks that Wade got injured but I do love that the Heat are gonna finish above him and the Bulls despite his departure and being devastated by injuries. Riley wins again.

14. Posted in reply to dij22's post "NBA 2016-2017 Thread" #314
    Using the Bulls as the latest example: It blows my mind how utterly incompetent you can be as a pro sports GM and keep your job. I admit to being completely and totally wrong on the McDermott pick and my gawd is that a shit deal now. You traded for three players: one who is a daily healthy scratch, another who belongs in the D-league and another who belongs in Europe. Oh, and before trading him away you traded three picks just to get him. You fired a coach and replaced him with a guy who is so out of his league it aint even funny. Oh, and you claimed to want to go young only to sign two vets who have assisted in turning this franchise into a chaotic mess.

How do these dudes stay employed???

Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113
    if there's two things i know, it's butts and rock n roll

Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    I'd like to ban the use of the word "lit"

15. Posted in reply to Audiobully's post starting "Using the Bulls as the latest example:..." #315
    Reinsdorf is way too loyal to his guys. Kenny Williams has been in charge for a thousand years with basically zero success outside of 2005.

16. Posted in reply to IAmScareMongering's post starting "Well you won't be seeing Wade: he's out..." #316
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmScareMongering View Post
    Well you won't be seeing Wade: he's out for the season with a fractured shoulder.

Tank! Tank! Tank!
    i dunno that the bulls really got worse by losing wade

Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4
    I am a peaceful poster so don't troll me.

17. Posted in reply to dij22's post starting "Reinsdorf is way too loyal to his guys...." #317
    if jimmy didn't suck now i'd say this makes them more likely to make the playoffs, but they'll probably just be mediocre the rest of the season and end up with the 13th pick

hopefully denzel starts instead of, i dunno, michael carter williams?

Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4
    I am a peaceful poster so don't troll me.

18. Posted in reply to dij22's post "NBA 2016-2017 Thread" #318
    I honestly don't know who Fred will start. I would hope it's Denzel, too, or maybe run Jerian Grant off the ball.
    On a fast track to half sane.

19. Posted in reply to dij22's post "NBA 2016-2017 Thread" #319
    Shaq is a flat earther.
    GFYS

20. Posted in reply to dij22's post "NBA 2016-2017 Thread" #320
    I'm pretty cool with Bulls being terrible as long g as Lopez keeps punching people in the head