Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1697

Thread: 2017 Releases of Note

1. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1081
    Supreme Being
    Damn Zebra Katz is on three different new Gorillaz tracks

2. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1082
    You mean Zebra Fucking Katz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Facts
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I feel like at this point if you're booking next year's Naperville Ribfest you've got to give Arcade Fire a call. They're probably not interested but they've at least got to pick up the phone.

3. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1083
    Certified Board Darling Zebra Katz

Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113
    it's like Kpop but in Japan and for people who like to LARP but are lazy

4. Posted in reply to ua's post starting "You mean Zebra Fucking Katz." #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by ua View Post
    You mean Zebra Fucking Katz.
    respect

Originally Posted by scoots
    Also Mitch McConnell is such a shit stain of a human being.

Originally Posted by alady
    I saw the Avett Brothers at the airport yesterday but did not say hello.

5. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1085
    Danzig‘s new album “Black Laden Crown” will hit stores in mid-May via Evillive Records/Nuclear Blast Entertainment. The cover art for the album can be seen below with more specific details still to come. Recording sessions for the effort commenced last year with Tommy Victor (Prong) and Joey Castillo (ex-Queens Of The Stone Age, etc.) joining Glenn Danzig in the studio.

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

6. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1086
    Lolla God
    If Tommy Victor is sharing lead vox with Glenn on any of the songs I would be supportive. I never considered the thought of Prongzig but it would presumably be great.

7. Posted in reply to claypoolfan's post starting "Damn Zebra Katz is on three different..." #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by claypoolfan View Post
    Damn Zebra Katz is on three different new Gorillaz tracks
    That's dope, hope he gets the same bump Little Dragon did

Originally Posted by scoots
    Clowns are fine. Spiders suck.

8. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1088
    Guided by Voices leaked!

Originally Posted by MookieDaddy
    Let me make sure I click on "cocaineblunts.com" before I leave work today...

9. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1089
    out may 5

Tracklist
    1 Otherside Perfume Genius 2:40
    2 Slip Away Perfume Genius 2:45
    3 Just Like Love Perfume Genius 3:14
    4 Go Ahead Perfume Genius 2:53
    5 Valley Perfume Genius 3:09
    6 Wreath Perfume Genius 4:26
    7 Every Night Perfume Genius 2:47
    8 Choir Perfume Genius 2:28
    9 Die 4 You Perfume Genius 3:32
    10 Sides Perfume Genius 4:52
    11 Braid Perfume Genius 2:58
    12 Run Me Through Perfume Genius 4:44
    13 Alan Perfume Genius 2:46

song on itunes apparently

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

10. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1090
    Geologist & Avey Tare went down to a Brazilian rainforest last year and recorded a live EP that we’re excited to share with you. "Meeting of the Waters” will be available on Record Store Day and accompanied later this year by an episode of “Earth Works” on VICELAND. More details soon.

oh great top of the page

11. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1091
    nite jewel - real high
    out may 5

oh great top of the page

12. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1092
    Hype. Their stuff has been kind of uneven, but I still have hope that they can put together a pretty solid album.
    On a fast track to half sane.

13. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1093

01. Bloodline
    02. Arcadia
    03. Yesterday
    04. Stay Young, Get Stoned
    05. Never A Woman
    06. Bloodmoon
    07. Ellipses
    08. Secret
    09. Gangster No. 1
    10. One Bad Eye
    11. Lessons

Out May 12th

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

14. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1094
    new Perfume Genius song reminds me of Dirty Projectors a lot for some reason.

Originally Posted by MookieDaddy
    Let me make sure I click on "cocaineblunts.com" before I leave work today...

15. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1095
    Mogwai are finishing their next album, which will be produced by Dave Fridmann. No release date yet.

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

16. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1096
    *impatiently taps foot waiting for the new The Drums record*
    GFYS

17. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1097
    You're one drum pedal away from making it yourself right now!
    SEGALL/MOOTHART 2016

You're right. Someone COULD murder Thissy, drive it to Chicago, and throw his flaccid corpse over the gates of Riot Fest. In that scenario you are correct, Thissy could be seen dead at Riot Fest.

Originally Posted by Byrone
    Dude shut the fuck up about jackets all of you

18. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1098
    I have been considering a kit for the house...
    GFYS

19. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1099
    woo!

oh great top of the page

20. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1100
    oh yeah...

Ufomammut - 8 out in September on Neurot Recordings

Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.