Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1503

Thread: 2017 Releases of Note

1. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1401
    Lolla God
    I really wish Abel and Lana would just do a full duets album.

2. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1402
    I like both the Weeknd and Lana but I think they're each better on their own than when they collab

3. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1403
    new perfume genius song on spotify...

it's predictably amazing.

4. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1404
    [I]In the time since Big Boi‘s last solo album, 2012’s Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors, he released an album and toured with Big Grams (his collaborative project with Phantogram) and reunited with OutKast. Now he’s finally set to release another solo LP.
    The new album’s called Boomiverse, and two songs are set to premiere this Thursday (4/20). “Mic Jack” (which features Adam Levine) will debut on Zane Lowe’s Beats 1 show at 12:30 PM EST and “Kill Jill” (which features longtime associate Killer Mike and fellow ATLien Jeezy) will come out later in the day.
    All we know about the album’s release date is that it’s “coming soon.”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

5. Posted in reply to WretchedSkye2113's post starting "[I]In the time since Big Boi‘s last..." #1405
    Big Boi + Killer Mike is something I needed. Adam Levine + anything is something I did not.

6. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1406
    new joyce manor track from a 4-track singles series. good stuff, sounds more like older joyce manor.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

7. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1407
    Gorillaz and Thurston leaked. Trying to [] both.

Originally Posted by MookieDaddy
    Let me make sure I click on "cocaineblunts.com" before I leave work today...

8. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1408
    awesome, thanks

9. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1409
    The new Colin Stetson and Willie Nelson albums are streaming on NPR now

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

10. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1410
    Woods leaked.

Originally Posted by MookieDaddy
    Let me make sure I click on "cocaineblunts.com" before I leave work today...

11. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1411
    laurel halo - dust
    out june 23 on hyperdub

featuring Eli Keszler, Julia Holter, Diamond Terrifier (ZS’s Sam Hillmer), Craig Clouse ($hit and $hine), Max D, and Michael Beharie, with vocal contributions from Klein, Lafawndah, and Michael Salu.

oh great top of the page

12. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post starting "The new Colin Stetson and Willie Nelson..." #1412
    Quote Originally Posted by MookieDaddy View Post
    The new Colin Stetson and Willie Nelson albums are streaming on NPR now
    Read this initially as a joint album and was quite confused.
    On a fast track to half sane.

13. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1413
    "joint album"

14. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1414
    Re: the Lana and Abel song

It's so stupid. So so so stupid. I love it.
    Put some respeck on my name

15. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1415
    ducktails has a digital cassette of music recorded between 2014-2017: http://newimageslimited.com/catalog/...k-in-hollywood

you can listen to the b-side here: https://soundcloud.com/new-images/du...llywood-side-b

sounds good so far

oh great top of the page

16. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1416
    Guardians of the Galaxy 2 soundtrack is out tomorrow:
    Last edited by Mike53421; 04-20-2017 at 08:42 PM.

17. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1417
    have been desperately awaiting a new mix featuring "my sweet lord"

oh great top of the page

18. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1418
    new war on drugs single! 11 minutes tho!

https://vimeo.com/213900454

oh great top of the page

19. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1419
    really chill jammer. im feelin it.

oh great top of the page

20. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post "2017 Releases of Note" #1420
    It better be jammy as hell if it's 11 minutes long

It's 2017 I got shit to do

Originally Posted by alady
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.