Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017 Confirmed/Semi-Confirmed Artists

1. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post "2017 Confirmed/Semi-Confirmed Artists" #41
    If CoS is running with it it's probably legit based on their previous work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by alady
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

2. Posted in reply to skyphoenix's post starting "Well if anyone wants a good nap in..." #42
    Quote Originally Posted by skyphoenix View Post
    Well if anyone wants a good nap in Grant Park, just look for Alt-J on the schedule.
    Good call
    "If there was a Mt. Rushmore of the Lollaboard, Raylan would be 3 of the 4 heads and the other head would be the winner of a Bracket competition"
    - Jesus Christ

3. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post "2017 Confirmed/Semi-Confirmed Artists" #43
    Travis Scott is skipping Chicago on new tour dates that were announced today
    http://travisscott.com/shows

4. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post "2017 Confirmed/Semi-Confirmed Artists" #44
    New Alt-J dates lock them in (if there was even any doubt).

Regardless of how you feel about them, booking them for the third time in the last six years is awful.

5. Posted in reply to shalem83's post starting "New Alt-J dates lock them in (if there..." #45
    Quote Originally Posted by shalem83 View Post
    New Alt-J dates lock them in (if there was even any doubt).

Regardless of how you feel about them, booking them for the third time in the last six years is awful.
    Way ahead of you friendo

6. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "Way ahead of you friendo" #46
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBird11 View Post
    Way ahead of you friendo
    Ah, missed that. My b.

7. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "Travis Scott is skipping Chicago on new..." #47
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    Travis Scott is skipping Chicago on new tour dates that were announced today
    http://travisscott.com/shows
    as previously discussed, possible but i hesitate to say suspicious due to last time he played.

north coast seems like a sensible thing tho.
    i dunno if we have any street fests to accommodate his crowd draw.

8. Posted in reply to WretchedSkye2113's post starting "as previously discussed, possible but i..." #48
    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113 View Post
    as previously discussed, possible but i hesitate to say suspicious due to last time he played.

north coast seems like a sensible thing tho.
    i dunno if we have any street fests to accommodate his crowd draw.
    I didn't think they would bring him back either, but the reddit guy who was right about almost everything last year says that he's playing so that+ skipping Chicago is enough for me.

9. Posted in reply to shalem83's post starting "Ah, missed that. My b." #49
    Quote Originally Posted by shalem83 View Post
    Ah, missed that. My b.
    All good.

Alt-J is a really lazy booking especially for Lolla, and doubly especially if they end up headlining this thing (which they probably will)

10. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "I didn't think they would bring him..." #50
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    I didn't think they would bring him back either, but the reddit guy who was right about almost everything last year says that he's playing so that+ skipping Chicago is enough for me.
    ah i didnt know about the source.

fair enough.

11. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post "2017 Confirmed/Semi-Confirmed Artists" #51
    CoS has now added Car Seat Headrest to their tweets about Alt-J playing lollapalooza
    "My cat is a big Kings of Leon fan. She has horrible fucking taste in music."~wrecked
    "i hope symbionese is at this"~4rhino4wing
    "thomas kinkade. fuck that guy."~illiniemags
    "If Donna Summer and the postmaster general were both drowning, and I only had one lifejacket to throw to them, I'd throw it to Donna."~nanatod
    "none of those headliners are even words"~Andrew_VB

12. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post "2017 Confirmed/Semi-Confirmed Artists" #52
    Phantogram is confirmed, you can move them onto that list.

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    This one time I sucked a dick - POSSIBLY A BOARDER - for a ticket only to find out they were selling them at the door.

13. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post "2017 Confirmed/Semi-Confirmed Artists" #53
    YOU SAW NOTHING. MOVE ALONG.
    Last edited by WretchedSkye2113; 03-07-2017 at 12:27 PM.

14. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post "2017 Confirmed/Semi-Confirmed Artists" #54
    Why is mastodon being discussed in this thread? Not cool, dude.

Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113
    if there's two things i know, it's butts and rock n roll

Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    I'd like to ban the use of the word "lit"

15. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post "2017 Confirmed/Semi-Confirmed Artists" #55
    oh man. i swear to god it said 2017 release of thread on my phone.

plz hold

16. Posted in reply to chvrchbarrel's post starting "Phantogram is confirmed, you can move..." #56
    Quote Originally Posted by chvrchbarrel View Post
    Phantogram is confirmed, you can move them onto that list.
    Huh, somehow missed that one.

Not that anyone is surprised but The Shins will be there per me.