Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitchfork Music Festival 2017

1. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #301
    With #rare acts like PJ Harvey, ATCQ, Frank Ocean and Aphex Twins all playing festivals in July I hope Pitchfork doesn't go the lazy route and book Run The Jewels as a headliner.

2. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #302
    Supreme Being
    this is good/reasonable, no?

Friday:
    Bon Iver
    PJ Harvey

Saturday:
    Run the Jewels
    Solange

Sunday:
    ATCQ
    The Avalanches

3. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #303
    Supreme Being IAmScareMongering's Avatar
    I really want Tribe here and not at Lolla.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by zach12
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I THINK THE NEW VERSION IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER VERSION BTU I THINK VIC MENSA IS THE BEST PART OF BOTH VERSIONS AND I THNK JIMMY CARTER SHOULD BE ON THE SONG

4. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #304
    Supreme Being
    it makes more sense for them to play lolla or north coast probably but im with you

5. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #305
    I still bet RtJ go to Lolla instead of P4k. And we do get ATCQ for P4k Sunday.

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

6. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #306
    Oooo I could definitely see North Coast
    Official Lollaboard Bull

7. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #307
    Remember when D'Angelo was at North Coast instead of P4K? Same thing will happen with ATCQ
    11/9 - Nicolas Jaar | 11/14 - Seu Jorge Life Aquatic Sessions

8. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #308
    Nah they will either be at Pitchfork or Lolla.

9. Posted in reply to zach12's post starting "this is good/reasonable, no? Friday:..." #309
    Quote Originally Posted by zach12 View Post

Friday:
    Bon Iver
    PJ Harvey

Saturday:
    Run the Jewels
    Solange

Sunday:
    ATCQ
    The Avalanches
    seems likely so I have to drive to and from Open Air > Pitchfork all weekend long

Originally Posted by WretchedSkye2113
    if there's two things i know, it's butts and rock n roll

Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    I'd like to ban the use of the word "lit"

10. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #310
    its not impossible, but i feel like they're prolly not gonna have all male headliners.

still think solange would be a headliner if she's playing.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

oh great top of the page

11. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #311
    Lolla God
    I think Solange is locked in as a headliner and I tend to think Polly is a headliner too. Solange/Polly plus one bigger (Bon Iver/RTJ/LCD) headliner is where I'm at.

12. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #312
    pj harvey is the only headliner-esque act im convinced is playing (tho she could pull a brian wilson). i still think solange could just as easily be at lolla, and im still afraid we're not out of the tame impala option.

oh great top of the page

13. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #313
    Lolla God
    Yeah obviously Polly is playing. Am I reading it right that her Summerstage show in NY isn't sold out? Maybe she's not a headliner? Sad!

I know Pitchfork is supposed to be fair and balanced, I just don't believe they'd give Solange AOTY if she was booked for Lolla.

14. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #314
    the summerstage show just went on sale and is months and months away. she is playing an already sold out show at brooklyn steel in april too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Facts View Post
    I know Pitchfork is supposed to be fair and balanced, I just don't believe they'd give Solange AOTY if she was booked for Lolla.
    this is ludicrous btw

oh great top of the page

15. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #315
    Lolla God
    I'm not suggesting that they'd spite her for taking another gig. I just cant picture her not booked.

16. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #316
    Some #alternativefacts itt this morning

17. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #317
    A lazy booking would be Spoon (playing Forecastle). What happened to the LCD talks?

18. Posted in reply to zach12's post starting "this is good/reasonable, no? Friday:..." #318
    Quote Originally Posted by zach12 View Post

Friday:
    Bon Iver
    PJ Harvey

Saturday:
    Run the Jewels
    Solange

Sunday:
    ATCQ
    The Avalanches
    Too big, I think.
    Put some respeck on my name

19. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #319
    They got that Conde Nast money

Originally Posted by alady
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

20. Posted in reply to Isyourbedmade?'s post starting "A lazy booking would be Spoon (playing..." #320
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyourbedmade? View Post
    A lazy booking would be Spoon (playing Forecastle). What happened to the LCD talks?
    spoon are playing another festival that weekend in addition to forecastle, so they'd have to be playing three days in a row. not impossible, but maybe a little less likely.

lcd still possible but big

oh great top of the page