Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitchfork Music Festival 2017

1. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "television would be a good p4k fest..." #481
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    television would be a good p4k fest booking
    As soon as I saw they were playing Solid Sound I kind of figured they'd be there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I do like lasers.

Originally Posted by Wyoming
    The one act I like - shit - shit - shit -shit -shit - shit - shit

2. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #482
    that's a good sign, though television seem to have just been doing lots of random one offs (or two offs) so who knows

some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

3. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #483
    Television would be an amazing booking. The Riot Fest set a few years ago kicked ass

Originally Posted by alady
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

4. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #484
    Also even though that's fake at least 50% of those acts will be there

I guess they'll drop it at noon today

5. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #485
    last year's post is dated 9am chicago time so it COULD BE ANY MINUTE

oh great top of the page

6. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #486
    *aladyemojigif*

7. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #487
    how much were single day passes last year?

Originally Posted by MookieDaddy
    Let me make sure I click on "cocaineblunts.com" before I leave work today...

8. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #488
    Lolla God
    I can't recall the lineup ever having leaked in any format so it's always weird to see the fake posters.

9. Posted in reply to TimA's post starting "how much were single day passes last..." #489
    Quote Originally Posted by TimA View Post
    i think they were $65 like they are now

oh great top of the page

10. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #490
    No announcement of an announcement, right?
    11/9 - Nicolas Jaar | 11/14 - Seu Jorge Life Aquatic Sessions

11. Posted in reply to TimA's post starting "how much were single day passes last..." #491
    Quote Originally Posted by TimA View Post
    $65 before fees. Honestly I'd just do the whole weekend. Shit's lit

12. Posted in reply to ua's post starting "No announcement of an announcement,..." #492
    Quote Originally Posted by ua View Post
    No announcement of an announcement, right?
    I can't remember them ever doing that. Real question is do they drop the lineup all at once or do they just do it in stages

13. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #493
    I had a dream last night that the headliners were The Weeknd, Frank Ocean and The xx
    Also dreamt that I had to drive a car back from Alabama
    Weird night

14. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #494
    Take better drugs

15. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #495
    Jesus when you even dream lineup speculation, maybe it's time to take a break.
    Pray for me/Iím about to hit the Ye button

16. Posted in reply to scoots's post starting "Jesus when you even dream lineup..." #496
    Quote Originally Posted by scoots View Post
    Jesus when you even dream lineup speculation, maybe it's time to take a break.
    probably smarter to just not let dreams affect your life

oh great top of the page

17. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "probably smarter to just not let dreams..." #497
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    probably smarter to just not let dreams affect your life
    Had a dream I headlined the Chicago Theatre once, don't tell me how to live my life

18. Posted in reply to teekoh's post "Pitchfork Music Festival 2017" #498
    speaking of Jesus, any chance JAMC this year?

Originally Posted by MookieDaddy
    Let me make sure I click on "cocaineblunts.com" before I leave work today...

19. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "Had a dream I headlined the Chicago..." #499
    Lolla God
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBird11 View Post
    Had a dream I headlined the Chicago Theatre once, don't tell me how to live my life
    Who was the opener?

20. Posted in reply to The Facts's post starting "Who was the opener?" #500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Facts View Post
    Who was the opener?
    I believe it was Barney the Dinosaur