Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard) Speculation

1. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #141
    Interesting

2. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #142
    Lolla God
    I feel like this happened a few years back too and it was a tease

3. Posted in reply to The Facts's post starting "I feel like this happened a few years..." #143
    Supreme Being
    Quote Originally Posted by The Facts View Post
    I feel like this happened a few years back too and it was a tease
    Yeah they played in Milwaukee during Lolla in 2010 and didn't play the fest, but let's not talk about that.

4. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #144
    I can't see Lolla booking Primus in 2017.

5. Posted in reply to shalem83's post starting "I can't see Lolla booking Primus in..." #145
    lolla getting Weezer, Primus, and 30STM would be quite the throwback for them.
    not saying i'm against it.

also RTJ was my bet for token summercamp crossover but i'd take Les after seeing Mike and El P so many times

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

6. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #146
    Lolla God
    http://www.nme.com/news/music/liam-g...l-tour-2022119

“To all you NG fanboys, I can and will sing any song he wrote bigger and better than him evening if I was kicked in the bollocks by a wood pigeon.”

Liam added: “To all the people who dig what I’m about, I know you’ll freak out as its proper. To the people who hate what I’m about, I hope it sends you mad.”

7. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #147
    Welp guess I will be seeing Liam.

8. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #148
    I was planning on seeing him anyway.
    Was that meant as irony, post-irony, sincerity, sarcasm, or sudden realization?

9. Posted in reply to claypoolfan's post starting "Oh Holy Moly Primus just added a..." #149
    Supreme Being
    Quote Originally Posted by claypoolfan View Post
    Oh Holy Moly Primus just added a Minnesota show on 8/2.

Clutch is opening which got me excited until I remembered they're at Open Air.
    Full tour dates just got announced and they only have the 3rd available. I'd say it's unlikely and that is just a day off for them, it would be five days in a row otherwise...

10. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #150
    Looks like Riotfest again for them unless Summer Camp qualifies as their Chicago show ?

11. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "Looks like Riotfest again for them..." #151
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    Looks like Riotfest again for them unless Summer Camp qualifies as their Chicago show ?
    nah Les usually hits Chicago as well. he's aware us downstaters are a different breed

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

12. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #152
    The only show that Spoon have Lolla weekend is in LA on Sunday
    P good chance that they play an aftershow

13. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #153
    Hell yeah, that'd be great

14. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #154
    Lolla Groupie
    Reddit guy says he's heard a "rumor" that Wiz Khalifa has taken Travis Scott's place on the line-up.

15. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #155
    Lolla God
    If Reddit Guy is going to throw out a turd like that he should own it.

16. Posted in reply to The Facts's post starting "If Reddit Guy is going to throw out a..." #156
    If Reddit Guy is going to throw out a turd like that he should own it.
    Reddit Guy nailed it last year. I'm a believer.
    Which one is the fact?

Originally Posted by alady
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

17. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #157
    Supreme Being
    Still think Travis will be there but if he got replaced with Wiz that is the absolute worst.

18. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #158
    Only reason I can think of him not being there at this point is if he got a better offer to headline North Coast, which would also be the absolute worst.

Originally Posted by alady
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

19. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "Which one is the fact?" #159
    Lolla God
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBird11 View Post
    Which one is the fact?
    I'm a RG backer, that's why it's tough to see him soft peddle with the "I heard a rumor" name drop.

20. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #160
    Run the Jewels is confirmed for Mo Pop in Detroit, weekend before Lolla. Makes them a pretty safe bet if they weren't already.