Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard) Speculation

1. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #81
    I am trying to get people's hopes up over here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by alady
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

2. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "I am trying to get people's hopes up..." #82
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBird11 View Post
    I am trying to get people's hopes up over here
    Maybe he could close Perry's one night. Right, wanny?

I saw the Avett Brothers at the airport yesterday but did not say hello.

3. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #83
    Solange and the XX just got a little more likely for Lolla, they are both (well, Jaime solo) at a fest in England the same weekend as Pitchfork.

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

4. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #84
    Young the giant, Cold War kids, and joywave start a late summer tour, right after lolla, no Chicago date.

Edit: http://www.youngthegiant.com

5. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #85
    Lolla God
    I feel like YtG and CWK have player options with Lolla that they just exercise every other year.

6. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #86
    posible. i think cold war kids are playing the riv in the spring but yeah, still possible.

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

7. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "posible. i think cold war kids are..." #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    posible. i think cold war kids are playing the riv in the spring but yeah, still possible.
    I mean the xx are supposedly on the bill and playing a show here in May so idk

I think the big qualifier for Lolla at this point is "something the kids like/will like and Ryan Adams"

What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

8. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #88
    I would like to see Crystal Fairy in the lineup.

9. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #89
    their whole tour was cancelled due to scheduling conflicts (Omar and Teri going back on tour with ATDI and Le Bucherettes) but teased that they would reschedule.

so kinda unlikely but not impossible -- but i'd suspect Riot Fest before i do Lolla

10. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #90
    The Osheaga lineup game results never made it over here. Hopefully a lot of these acts end up on the Lolla undercard

• Jon Bellion • Justice • Run the Jewels • Cage the Elephant • Alabama Shakes • The Lemon Twigs • Crystal Castles • MGMT • Car Seat Headrest • Major Lazer • Barns Courtney • London Grammar • Rag N’ Bone Man • Zed’s Dead • Bishop Briggs • De La Soul • Angel Olsen • Belle and Sebastian • Die Antwoord • Glass Animals • Dawes • Noel Gallagher • Mija • Solange • Milky Chance • Danny Brown • Petit Biscuit • Jain • Heat • Blaenavon • Skott • Snailz • PUP • Foster the People • George Ezra • DJ Tennis • CRI • Father John Misty • Tove Lo • Tegan and Sara • Fritz Kalkbrenner • Cherry Glazerr • Maggie Rogers • Whitney • Zara Larson • Daniel Avery • The Shins • Joseph • Local Natives • Vance Joy • Little Dragon • Sofi Tukker • Bad Bad Not Good • Majid Jordan • DFA 1979 • Hamilton Leithauser • Beach Slang • Matoma • NoName

11. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #91
    am i terrible at festing now if i'm kinda underwhelmed by that and hope lolla can do better? :/

*insert ryan adams gif here*

12. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #92
    Lolla God
    I think it's officially Liam and not Noel. Which is probably an upgrade. Beady Eye was horrific and Noels solo stuff has been suprisingly solid, but I feel like solo Liam will give the lads the setlist goods.

13. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #93
    liam is so much worse than noel

oh great top of the page

14. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #94
    Slow morning at work so I looked up last years lineups and Osheaga and Lolla shared 4 sub- headliners.
    From this list I think the most likely four are The Shins, Cage, RTJ and Solange .

15. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "liam is so much worse than noel" #95
    Lolla God
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    liam is so much worse than noel
    But from a trainwreck perspective it has way more potential.

16. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #96
    i dont think it'd even be fun to see a gallagher brother bomb at this point

oh great top of the page

17. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #97
    Lolla Fan
    So who can we expect as subs this year? Cage? RTJ? Foster the people? Alt-J?

18. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #98
    I'm not sure if FTP are a sub at this point. I could see them as a 4:30 main or lakeshore closer
    I think Travis Scott, The Shins, Spoon, Future Islands, Fleet Foxes and Ryan Adams are all possibilities for sub-headliners though some of those acts could end up in a 4:30 main slot or closing the lakeshore.

19. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #99
    Fleet Foxes:

07-27 Portland, ME - Thompson’s Point
    07-28 Newport, RI - Newport Folk Festival
    07-29 Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion *
    07-31 Philadelphia, PA - Mann Center for the Performing Arts *
    08-01 Brooklyn, NY - BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival (Prospect Park Bandshell)
    08-04 Toronto, Ontario - Massey Hall
    08-06 Detroit, MI - The Detroit Masonic Temple

oh great top of the page

20. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #100
    i legit have 0 clue what their reunion hype is and haven't seen/heard anything since they headlined p4k 2011.

would they be a north stage headliner or a sub?

edit: i know you put this in the non headliner thread but i thought people made FF a big deal. i could be totally off base though. i need coffee.