Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard) Speculation

1. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #61
    Wonder who he will sub for ?

2. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "Wonder who he will sub for ?" #62
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    Didn't we agree Ryan Adams is a headliner?

3. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #63
    lol ryan adams is not a headliner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

4. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #64
    ryan adams could maybe headline the kids stage and play his taylor swift album

Originally Posted by ten15SaturdayNight
    some good rapping (especially from Thomas Jefferson)

Originally Posted by zach12
    oh great top of the page

5. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "ryan adams could maybe headline the..." #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    ryan adams could maybe headline the kids stage and play his taylor swift album
    ouch.

Originally Posted by alady
    I saw the Avett Brothers at the airport yesterday but did not say hello.

6. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #66
    I laughed

Originally Posted by Andrew_VB
    at first i didn't "understand" reflektor but now i get that it's SpaghettiOs.

7. Posted in reply to concertgoer's post starting "Wonder who he will sub for ?" #67
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    I got him closing the Grove against something the kids dig

What is with edm and helmets/masks/giant anthropomorphic marshmallows

Originally Posted by Greg Nasty
    May this thread rot in hell. Amen.

8. Posted in reply to Andrew_VB's post starting "lol ryan adams is not a headliner" #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_VB View Post
    lol ryan adams is not a headliner
    I know, I know. Was just teasing.

I could see him closing the Grove or the Lake Shore stage before that night's headliner.

9. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "I got him closing the Grove against..." #69
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBird11 View Post
    I got him closing the Grove against something the kids dig
    Yeah - I could see that.

10. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #70
    Lolla God
    I think he'd be looking at a late afternoon side stage.

11. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #71
    He's too big for the Grove. One of the main stages at 6:00 or whatever.

12. Posted in reply to MookieDaddy's post starting "He's too big for the Grove. One of the..." #72
    Quote Originally Posted by MookieDaddy View Post
    He's too big for the Grove. One of the main stages at 6:00 or whatever.
    It's Lolla

13. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #73
    I can just imagine the kids having to sit through a Ryan Adams set before Chance

14. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #74
    DRA -> Chainsmokers

15. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #75
    Lolla God
    I feel like Ryan Adams has a lower approval rating on this board than much discussed luminaries like Incubus and Dispatch.

16. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #76
    closing the grove would be terrific.

17. Posted in reply to The Facts's post starting "I feel like Ryan Adams has a lower..." #77
    Quote Originally Posted by The Facts View Post
    I feel like Ryan Adams has a lower approval rating on this board than much discussed luminaries like Incubus and Dispatch.
    it's really just that my hate is so strong it makes it appear that way

What's the street date on that Whopperrito?

18. Posted in reply to Raylan's post "Lolla 2017 Non-Headliner (Undercard)..." #78
    Hoping RA gets a 75 min sub set, but not getting my hopes up.

19. Posted in reply to woohah42's post starting "Hoping RA gets a 75 min sub set, but..." #79
    Quote Originally Posted by woohah42 View Post
    Hoping RA gets a 75 min sub set, but not getting my hopes up.
    What if he got an hour and a half grove closing set?

20. Posted in reply to MadBird11's post starting "What if he got an hour and a half grove..." #80
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBird11 View Post
    What if he got an hour and a half grove closing set?
    Those are not usually that long tho.