Thread: Tickets - 2017

Tickets - 2017

Sorry to start a potentially silly thread but when do you think tickets will go on sale this year? I plan on taking PTO that day but I need to ask like 4 weeks in advance. I'm thinking 3-21 but I could easily be wrong.
    Was that meant as irony, post-irony, sincerity, sarcasm, or sudden realization?

2. Posted in reply to cosmo's post "Tickets - 2017" #2
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo View Post
    Sorry to start a potentially silly thread but when do you think tickets will go on sale this year? I plan on taking PTO that day but I need to ask like 4 weeks in advance. I'm thinking 3-21 but I could easily be wrong.
    Pretty sure that it's been on that Tuesday the past several years but I could be wrong. I will also be cutting out of work that morning but I don't have to submit time off that early. Didn't we have ticket prices by this point last year, or am I just imagining things?

3. Posted in reply to cosmo's post "Tickets - 2017" #3
    Speaking of tickets, someone I just met on campus was talking about how excited he was to go to Lolla and make all his money back. I asked him what he meant. He explained that he bought a 4 day pass, and he's just gonna sell one of the days he doesn't wanna go for what he paid for all 4. I tried to explain to him that he's gonna get exactly one wristband, but he kept saying "No dude last year I got 4 so I could go see Lana one day and then sell the day with the bands I didn't know." I didn't press him further, since it sounds like he bought them from a scalper and just assumed that was how it works, but how did he not notice the 4 day wristbands? He is clearly not super bright, but he thinks he's a major genius for coming up with this ticket selling idea.

4. Posted in reply to cosmo's post "Tickets - 2017" #4
    Sorry if this may has been mentioned before, but the Frontgate site has GA 4-days available through Citi Card right now.

Edit: "Tickets are unavailable at this time." Maybe they will be available later?
    Last edited by cosmo; 05-09-2017 at 07:56 AM.

5. Posted in reply to cosmo's post "Tickets - 2017" #5
    yeesh as a citibank member you'd think i'd learn by now to stop buying presales for this thing. it gets easier every year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

6. Posted in reply to cosmo's post "Tickets - 2017" #6
    Did it work for you?

7. Posted in reply to cosmo's post "Tickets - 2017" #7
    presently looks like they're all unavailable but if i refresh some appear, then say none available if i try to check out.
    who knows.

did you need one? cause i can probably hook ya up

Originally Posted by Irving_Red
    Caucasian child with Frank Ocean tattoo calls music festival 'boring.' More at 11.

8. Posted in reply to cosmo's post "Tickets - 2017" #8
    I got mine when they went on sale in March. Just trying to do a good deed for the board. Even though it may not work out.